What happened to the new breeds of heavyweights?

lol lots of words in my mouth..

MY words are that fedor got hit more after the Sylvia fight. Which one poster said one angle showed fedor slipped a lot of punches which would insinuate he was even even better than that fight,in his prime.

GSp only has losses to avenge because he lost in his prime which is what the goat doesn't do. He also lost his only fight after usada on many scorecards only to run away and never avenge that.

And every time you bump this thread my post on the first page gets more likes and more people read how much better the HWs used to be. So thanks, you are my puppet

No Fedor lost to Werdum 100% in his prime, and imo and others think he was still in his prime for bigfoot and old man hendo fights...but for sure Werdum fight. He has yet to AVENGE any of those fights like GSP did. I see you still backpedaling, saying that your words had to do with Sylvia however you stated that Fedor was coming out of his prime in the AA fight since he was hit in which he really wasn't as another poster already posted ITT. Until he avenges his losses, he can NEVER be the GOAT because he ran from fighting against the best. Saying he wanted to fight the best out of his retirement and he fights 2 fight veteran and maybe top 500 fighter Jaideep Singh lol. And GSP lost after USADA?!?!?! That is news to me, GSP has not lost since 2007 (10 years ago) and he avenged that loss in brutal fashion. Keep on trying mate, I look forward to your next post typing in circles and backpedaling at it's finest. Again, TRY AGAIN!

Dan Henderson beat Fedor and your argument is invalid
Anybody can win a single fight against someone else, if MW sized guys thought they could have consistent success at HW more easily than at MW they would do it.

Why doesn't Weidman who keeps losing at MW move up and run through shitty HW? Hell why doesn't Uriah Hall go and be a top 5 HW? :D

No Fedor lost to Werdum 100% in his prime, and imo and others think he was still in his prime for bigfoot and old man hendo fights...but for sure Werdum fight. He has yet to AVENGE any of those fights like GSP did. I see you still backpedaling, saying that your words had to do with Sylvia however you stated that Fedor was coming out of his prime in the AA fight since he was hit in which he really wasn't as another poster already posted ITT. Until he avenges his losses, he can NEVER be the GOAT because he ran from fighting against the best. Saying he wanted to fight the best out of his retirement and he fights 2 fight veteran and maybe top 500 fighter Jaideep Singh lol. And GSP lost after USADA?!?!?! That is news to me, GSP has not lost since 2007 (10 years ago) and he avenged that loss in brutal fashion. Keep on trying mate, I look forward to your next post typing in circles and backpedaling at it's finest. Again, TRY AGAIN!
Your goat got ko'd by a jiu jitsu guy lol. He def got the worst of the bj fight he barely won by laying in him, he hardly won the Hendricks fight, he barely outwrestled koscheck, tapped to strikes lol. He had to grease, and got rocked by running Man condit. My goat>Your goat

fedor_ladies.jpg

Your goat got ko'd by a jiu jitsu guy lol. He def got the worst of the bj fight he barely won by laying in him, he hardly won the Hendricks fight, he barely outwrestled koscheck, tapped to strikes lol. He had to grease, and got rocked by running Man condit. My goat>Your goat

fedor_ladies.jpg

Your "GOAT" was knocked out face down ass up by a natural middleweight lol. Your "GOAT" also got ground and pounded into oblivion by a slow and plodding hw who is currently 19-11. The actual GOAT is on a 12 fight win streak including 9, say it again 9 title defenses. The GOAT is coming out of retirement to fight most likely the mw or ww champ, your "GOAT" came out of retirement and said "I am here to fight the best" and fights 2-0 fucking jaideep Singh LMAO! Try again my son!

Your "GOAT" was knocked out face down ass up by a natural middleweight lol. Your "GOAT" also got ground and pounded into oblivion by a slow and plodding hw who is currently 19-11. The actual GOAT is on a 12 fight win streak including 9, say it again 9 title defenses. The GOAT is coming out of retirement to fight most likely the mw or ww champ, your "GOAT" came out of retirement and said "I am here to fight the best" and fights 2-0 fucking jaideep Singh LMAO! Try again my son!
You meant to say a win streak with a questionable last fight... my goat didn't have questionable fights for over 10 years because he finished guys

You meant to say a win streak with a questionable last fight... my goat didn't have questionable fights for over 10 years because he finished guys

Nope my last post was all facts, that's what I base my superior opinions on. 12 straight wins, FACT! 9 straight title defenses in the premier organization in the world, FACT. These are indisputable, no matter how much you whine and cry...you can not change the record books. Those record books also state that fedor got tapped and ground and pounded, while getting his shit pushed in by a guy who fought mostly at mw/lhw lolz. He never tried to avenge those losses, for reasons I am not certain. He did come out of retirement and claimed he wanted to fight the best. He was given an opportunity to sign with the UFC and avenge those losses. What did he do? Didn't sign with them and fought a 2 win fighter, than went on to fight a UFC reject and drew with said UFC reject. LOL. GOAT, right!?!? Try again mate!

You missed the part prime.. couture would fuck big country up at any time... prime werdum beats stipe. Even if they rematch today werdum has a decent chance against stipe. And I already addressed that prime Barnett mounts and subs Browne in one round.
No, I took into account their "primes". Couture brutally lost twice to a light heavyweight version of Big Country in Liddell, and that was after Randy being LHW champ and before him being HW champ.

Werdum's prime was when he became UFC HW champ, and Barnett never looked better than his SF/second UFC runs.

They're no match for today's heavyweights.

Back