What happened to the mohawk Brothers?

Kinda strange to look at children and be like "They're the future of combat sports fighting"..... I am sure Sage Northcutt's family thought the same about him.

I think its an ancient attitude. The idea is that in the past, there is not much to do with having plethora of option and so you do the same thing when you were a kid. In ancient times, families passed their skills to their children first and foremost. After that, it would be to their apprentice. Sons of blacksmith became blacksmith and sons of bakers became bakers.

Perhaps the idea is that if a kid starts martial arts early, then its assumed that he will be a career martial artist.

In reality is, lots of these kids burn out or they get so good so fast that they lose interest.

Yea i remember those kids were ferocious, hey they coulda beat Ron DeRousey given the right circumstances! <45>

They make bank on only fans now as a feature guest of the island bois.

I did some research and it appears after High School they have moved on to other things. This was more a case of their dad wanting to be like Earl Woods or Richard Williams and failing.

In all honesty, starting all that training at such a young age, they probably grew out of it due to burn out.

Reactions: HHJ
010.jpg

o_O

I was tempted to say that i could see some potential future sherdoggers but....nah. Most of us were already 6''1 190lbs at that age.

Back