What happened to nes mini?

Bloodworth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seems near impossible to get.
Did Nintendo not produce enough, can they produce enough?

Asked a target employee and he says they recieve 5 max a month per store?

Any tips on finding one of these bad boys?

They're having problems getting parts, or so they say.

yeah I stop by my local gamestop every once in a while to see if I can snag one. This past week they finally told me that their next shipment won't be till next month. They were getting them once a week or every two weeks randomly.

its not surprising though. Switch production is ramping up or in full gear...

so they are going to make more? I know they were being resold on ebay/online at ridiculous prices.

so they are going to make more? I know they were being resold on ebay/online at ridiculous prices.

That's exactly the problem.

And Nintendo dragging their feet of the production of a high-demand product, as if they're fucking Apple, isn't helping.

My advice - wait. As in, everyone that wants one will eventually get one via retail. Find other games to play until then.

Seems near impossible to get.
Did Nintendo not produce enough, can they produce enough?

Asked a target employee and he says they recieve 5 max a month per store?

Any tips on finding one of these bad boys?

why dont you get a real fucking NES lol

Rarer and cooler by default

Dizzy has been using an emulator, by secret.

Im secretly applauding him.

Keep trying to buy it for my dad, ffs waited all day for sales and the site crashed every time.

Happened 3-4 times, sort of just waiting for it to cool down but most likely won't get until Christmas.

I seen'ted one IRL. It was in one of the scuzziest places anyone has ever broke into and tried to shoot someone in recent memory. 90% of everyone's stuff was in contractor bags. Watched a roach crawl out into the open kitchen floor, turn over, and die. The fact that a 5'8" 350lbs dude had pre-workout and 100% whey powder in his room made more sense when I saw a fad system going for $300+ on eBay in his shit apartment.

Still want one, though. Wife wants SMB3 and original Zelda for stress relief.

I FINALLY found one on January 18th. It was glorious. I promptly hacked it as well so I could add 52 more games to the 30 it comes with. It's awesome, I love it.

My advice is just keep exercising patience. Sooner or later you'll find one.

Back