What happened to Michelle Trachtenberg?

Uncultured swines who still don't know the treasure that is Eurotrip should be banned from the Berry.

Also, the evil bastard who invented Buccal Fat Removal to fuck up so many people's faces deserves to be tarred, feathered, hung, drawn, and quartered.
Never heard of Eurotrip. Looked it up. Clearly I missed nothing.

It's so sad, but perhaps most of all in the case of Anya-Taylor Joy because she wasn't a classic beauty, but the even more rare strange beauty; someone who was beautiful in spite of features that are otherwise normally not perceived as comely, but worked because of an impossible-to-describe harmony when seeing her face as a whole. She looked like an alien, but was still beautiful. Reminded me of a young Renee Zellwegger or Bjork in that respect.

Now she just looks weird and effete.
Anya Taylor Joy is Sid the Sloth's lil sister.
Who in his/her right bloody mind would call that "rare strange beauty"?!!!

brooke-1610005-normal.jpg

P.s. that's not beauty, that's alien face.

I-am-not-Anya-Taylor-Joy.png

When I first saw her I thought she might be related to Scarlett Johanson.

Could be many things but obviously weight loss is a problem. My ex gf was like this. She wanted to be an actress. She was straight edge. Ate clean, and lots of protein weekly. salmon, steak, Tuna, chicken and vegetables. She looked like that even the thinning hair. Maybe that's why she loved the sun so much. She would turn a golden color, her hair too. No fake tanning but from when she was in high school til about 25 she would cover herself in baby oil and lay on her roof for hours. Winter time was really pale. She was and is a crazy sociopath.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back