What happened to Jeremiah Graziano?

actjac

Down goes Frazuh...down goes Frazuh
@purple
Reaction score
....a cruiserweight from Missouri. He won an amateur heavyweight title and was undefeated as a professional. He has not fought in a year.

Last edited:
Anyone got info on him? Learnt of him through these board's. Looked a very good prospect

Wasn't Graziano going to take a fight against Travis Kauffman at heavyweight back in November of last year?

....a cruiserweight from Missouri. He won an amateur heavyweight title and was undefeated as a professional. He has not fought in a year.

No sign of him?

He's very frustrated with boxing promotions and not being able to get a good fight.
He's been training with grappling to attempt a break into the mma world.

He's very frustrated with boxing promotions and not being able to get a good fight.
He's been training with grappling to attempt a break into the mma world.

Perhaps he needs to relocate from Missouri.

Still wondering.....no one knows?

"Jeremiah Graziano ‏@JerGraziano 11 Jun 2012

I like my hookers like I like my rap: Screwed and chopped-up"

sounds like a classy guy

Hasn't fought in 3 years, I'd say retired.

Hasn't fought in 3 years, I'd say retired.

A marketable former national amateur champion, undefeated professional and only 26 years old?....kind of young to hang them up.

A marketable former national amateur champion, undefeated professional and only 26 years old?....kind of young to hang them up.

Gotta be a reason, other than not gettin the fights......

Alexander Frenkel is even more of a puzzling case .

Back