What games should I put on my laptop?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Just bought a new gaming laptop. So far, I've installed Steam with CS: GO, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo 3, Fallout 4, Skyrim SE...

What other games should I install? I'll be going around the world and I need more games to put in. I don't think online multiplayer games are actually a good idea since latency and internet connection would be a problem.

Xcom 2 with mods, Civ 6, Total War Warhammer

Just bought a new gaming laptop. So far, I've installed Steam with CS: GO, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo 3, Fallout 4, Skyrim SE...

What other games should I install? I'll be going around the world and I need more games to put in. I don't think online multiplayer games are actually a good idea since latency and internet connection would be a problem.

Diablo 3, Fallout 4 and Skyrim SE could keep me busy for ages.

Does it have a dedicated GPU or is it integrated graphics?

I would grab some more big open world games that let you muck about and do whatever. Maybe GTA 5 and AC Black Flag.

Plans on traveling the world; is worried about what video games to play.

Lovely.

Last edited:
Don't think online multiplayer games are a good idea yet the first two on your list are CSGO and WoW.

<23>

Doom, ADOM, Civilization, Diablo 2.

The internet in Europe is crap.

Depends on the laptop. If it is near top of the line, then the world is your oyster. If not, steer clear of any 4x game. It will be a big big in the late game.

Deus Ex, GTA V, portal 2, day of the tentacle, monkey island series.

Deinstall all other games and install Ikaruga.

Thank me later.

I don't like games with a lot of UI clutter on smaller screens. I do some occasional gaming on a 15" laptop, I tend to just play smaller indie titles, a little bit of WoW.

I got a 17" gaming laptop. I can pretty much play any game out there with decent framerates.

I've traveled all over and most of the time, the internet either doesn't work or not worth even getting on. And in a lot of the places I've gone to, everything closes early. I need some games to tide me while I'm in the hotel at night.

The first Starcraft is free and it's still alot of fun. Grand Theft Auto games, Elder Scrolls and Dark Souls games. Mass Effect games. What kind of games do you like?

Here is some game you should try:
GTA - The latest being GTA V, I personally enjoy Rockstar games and GTA is no exception.
FIFA - the latest one being Fifa 16, you will definitely find some bugs but If you like football, you'll like it.
DEUS X - Good to make yourself familiar with stealth games.
Hitman - Another stealth but I really don't think that highly of it.
Half life - Old but cool game.
Mario Shoot Zombies

I got a 17" gaming laptop. I can pretty much play any game out there with decent framerates.

I've traveled all over and most of the time, the internet either doesn't work or not worth even getting on. And in a lot of the places I've gone to, everything closes early. I need some games to tide me while I'm in the hotel at night.

I'm a bit surprised by that. I figured you would have sprung for one of those cutting edge Max Q laptops.
  • Mass Effect 1-3
  • The Orange Box (decide for yourself if you want a Half-Life 2 graphics mod)
    • "Update" is meant to be an update of the original graphics
    • "Cinematic Mod" completely changes the aesthetics in addition to updating the graphical sophistication

For the original Half-Life:

Last edited:
Back