What game are you looking forward to the most this year?

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
I can't think of any this year. Last year, I looked forward to Starfield and Cyberpunk.

Treyarch COD game. If it sucks I'm done with COD forever. I have no idea what else is even coming out this year.

Final Fantasy 7 for sure. I have a few JRPGs that just dropped in Like a Dragon, Granblue and Persona 3 that I'm excited to pick up, just have to find the time.

Previously I would have maybe said Silent Hill 2 remake, but after seeing its trailer last week it looks not good.

Honestly I’m not sure there’s any titles releasing this year that I’m excited for.

If Elden Ring DLC releases this year then that is something I’m excited for, but nothing else really.

Edit: after looking at what is supposed to release this year I think I’d say STALKER 2 and 40K: Space Marine 2 would be my answers for which new games I’m looking forward to the most.

This shows how much of a shit year 2024 is for gaming.

If STALKER 2 doesn't live up to the hype, this could be one of the most hilariously bad years for gaming in as long as I can remember. Indiana Jones is one of the only other games that looks even remotely worth getting excited for. After 2023, this year just looks so drab it isn't even funny.

Reactions: Zer
2024 game sales are going to be taking a big hit because every gamer is still playing Baldur's Gate 3.

Honestly? Nothing.

I was looking forward to Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, but I have it, it's great.

I think that my passion for gaming in general has really waned due to my age and the fact that I keep putting off what I really want to do in life, in exchange for big financial goals.

Honestly? Nothing.

I was looking forward to Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, but I have it, it's great.

I think that my passion for gaming in general has really waned due to my age and the fact that I keep putting off what I really want to do in life, in exchange for big financial goals.
I think it's the latter, not your age. The average age of a gamer keeps going up because millennials were really the first generation to have the hobby go mainstream. I definitely can see the average console gamer being like 50 years old in 10 years from now.

With the recent record of remakes, with RE4make & Dead Space I'm half-tempted to be hyped up for this MGS3 Remake...

...but that Silent Hill 2 remake footage that was recently released doesn't look promising. Both are being developed within Konami... supposedly.

I was hoping you guys had some ideas because all I could think of was Elden Ring DLC.

Time to start modding Baldurs Gate 3 I guess. It would be nice if the retail version had ng+

With the recent record of remakes, with RE4make & Dead Space I'm half-tempted to be hyped up for this MGS3 Remake...

...but that Silent Hill 2 remake footage that was recently released doesn't look promising. Both are being developed within Konami... supposedly.

MSG 3 Delta is in house with help from Virtous, Silent Hill is externally by Bloober Team

MSG 3 Delta is in house with help from Virtous, Silent Hill is externally by Bloober Team

Yeah, but Konami approved that footage being released, so that means its up to their standards.

As for the 'in house with help from Virtous' we literally have no idea what to expect. We only know its being made in Unreal Engine 5.

Back