what fights of last year have you rewatched in full length.

I have watched the greatness that was Cain v Brock over and over again. It's so hilariously satisfying...

huh.gif

I re-watched tons of old fights at full length in 2017. Just none of the fights were from 2017.

I've seen GSP/Bisping like 5 times .

Weidman Vs gastelum

Conor Vs Alvarez

my list:

khabib vs barboza
stipe vs ngannou
dc vs özdemir

also watched the Cain vs JDS triology
I don't really re-watch/read things especially recent stuff, but I will just leave my favorite match highlight (of all time) here. Strongly prefer the original music, but this is the only copy with decent video quality.

Watching this match is pretty much what made me an MMA dork:

I have watched each card at least twice some 4 and 5 times

"Fights of last year"

"stipe vs ngannou
dc vs özdemir"

giphy.gif

I don't really re-watch/read things especially recent stuff, but I will just leave my favorite match highlight (of all time) here. Strongly prefer the original music, but this is the only copy with decent video quality.

Watching this match is pretty much what made me an MMA dork:

Rampage's legacy got fucked by Wand.

1.) he had to fight Wand after he fought Chuck the 1st time
2.) The awful ref stand up that got Rampage decapitated. He was busy, working to do damage and improve position but the ref gifted Wanderlei a stand up for literally no reason

3rd fight was too little too late.

Rampage's legacy got fucked by Wand.

1.) he had to fight Wand after he fought Chuck the 1st time
2.) The awful ref stand up that got Rampage decapitated. He was busy, working to do damage and improve position but the ref gifted Wanderlei a stand up for literally no reason

3rd fight was too little too late.
Yes but was still a great fight.. There were definitely question marks, which made it even better IMO. Those tournies were brutal.

And the Forrest decision was also absolute bullshit. By UFC/Unified rules, I felt that Rampage clearly won. He gave him a limp early in the fight, so what?

Yes but was still a great fight.. There were definitely question marks, which made it even better IMO. Those tournies were brutal.

And the Forrest decision was also absolute bullshit. By UFC/Unified rules, I felt that Rampage clearly won. He gave him a limp early in the fight, so what?
I was 17 at the time and road tripped to Vegas for that fight. One of the best experiences of my life until the judges score cards were revealed. I was beside myself.

Alex Oliveira vs Yancy Medeiros
Justin Gaethje vs Michael Johnson
Justin Gaethje vs Eddie Alvarez
TJ Dillashaw vs Cody Garbrandt
Michael Bisping vs GSP
Lando Vanatta vs Bobby Green

<{silvanormal}>

Gegard s 6 fight win streak over past year and a half...

#madeufcchampgrapplingwrestlingaceweidmanQUIT!!

war moose

I don’t watch fights. I get all my info and opinions from fellow educated sherdoggers like ts.

I follow twitter too.

I always love to rewatch Ronda vs Holly/Nunes, Conor vs Nate 1 & 2, Bisping vs Rockhold 2... the upsets are always entertaining to watch.

Ali - Forman. Ali - Freiser. Tyson - Douglas. Floyd - De La Hoya

Back