What fighter are you really hoping will win his next fight?

I really don't think it will happen but I'd love for Darren Till to beat Cerrone.

Machida
Velasquez
Matt brown

Nate Diaz because it is or possibly is against McGregory, I guess I gave up who I wanted to lose their next fight as well

20160819100546_09_Mike_Perry.JPG

Tarec Saffiedine

Only (male) Belgian in the UFC and I hope he can keep his job because I'm proud that there is atleast 1 decent fighter of my country in the UFC.
And the guy puts on entertaining fights.
Hell yeah, more leg kicks for the people!

Romero, I don't want him to fade and be done with fighting. I can't imagine he would tolerate too many losses.

Drakaar Klose

Ngannou

Ryan Hall

Mighty DJ

Volkan

DC

Bisping, Maia, and Douglas Lima. The amount of butthurt on here Will go into overdrive.

Bisping. Big time. I will be sickened if GSP wins the MW title.

I don't like Bisping but the division should go back to normalcy if he wins. If GSP wins he probably holds it aimlessly for 8 months than defends against Silva.

Gaethje, I want him to become LW champion.

I don't like Bisping but the division should go back to normalcy if he wins. If GSP wins he probably holds it aimlessly for 8 months than defends against Silva.
Bisping is the new normal. Best win streak in the division. Whittaker pussed out.

gus, cowboy, gsp, stipe

GSP

It would be amazing for GSP to come back after 4 years off and win the MW strap. And the absolute saltiness around here would be epic.

A close second choice is Nate. If it is the trilogy then great. If it was another fight it would set the stage for a trilogy.

Back