What fight is this?

TheRatman

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just seen this clip of trainer sucker punchng the oppenent after he was DQ for biting.

Straight up Tyson bite.

Anyone know the name of fighters or got a clip of fight

Just seen this clip of trainer sucker punchng the oppenent after he was DQ for biting.

Straight up Tyson bite.

Anyone know the name of fighters or got a clip of fight

Don't know who they are but wonder if the trainer will get a ban for life.

Tyson,
Suárez,
Guy above.

Finally this trend is taking off.

200w.gif

Ill watch it how and I'm not sure what this clip is. Your corner shouldn't charge the ring.

If you watch the vid. the corner rush the ring after the fight was called and got in the DQ fighters face and the DQ fighter punch the trainer and then as they were being broke apart the trainer punched the DQ fighter. So the trainer is still in the wrong cause he wait and then threw a blind shot barefisted, if he would have just thrown right back after the DQ guy punched him. I wouldnt care, he didnt start it and would be just defending himself but you can see he waited and then threw the cheap shot. so he probly gonna have to be punished for that.

also check out the DQ fighter after the decision

I'll watch it and see what happened. Sounds nothing like the Judah Judah fight.

I'll watch it and see what happened. Sounds nothing like the Judah Judah fight.

Yeah, I just mentioned it cause Roger was Trainer that got banned

Edited

Last edited:
And ratman I wasn't saying you were

And ratman I wasn't saying you were

No biggie. I was just trying to think of trainers that got banned for attacking oppents. Roger was the only one I could think but just now thought of Bowe's corner man that attacked Golota with the walkie talkie. I think he got banned to.

Dam shot caused a riot.

Back