What ever happen to Nelly Fertado

Didn't she shit her pants one time on stage? Or is that the chick from Black Eyed Peas? Or are they the same person?
That was Fergie. And she pissed her pants. Still singing tho. Last I seen she made a MILF video with Kim K.

kim-kardashian-fergie-chrissy-teigen.jpg

Didn't she shit her pants one time on stage? Or is that the chick from Black Eyed Peas? Or are they the same person?

I think the chick from Black Eyed Peas pissed herself on stage and tried to blame it on sweat.

She was super cute and hot too, she became a centaur

0JBGMW8.gif

1. She stopped banging Timbaland. As soon she stopped that she got cut off from all promotion and media almost overnight.
2. She got fat. Nobody likes fat chicks.
3. Her music isn't hip anymore. It's a cliche, a boring one.

Fuck em

She was super cute and hot too, she became a centaur

0JBGMW8.gif
I dont get it, she looks completely fine? Is that fat? Hips a little wide that's all.

She was a cutie back in the day. Looked like a latina Courtney Cox

Yeah, she's a lot thicker now but I'd still clap those cheeks

Fuck her.
I remember when I was a young wannabe alternative kid/metal fan. She came on the scene looking like a hippy/new age chick but hot as hell. About 1-2yrs later, her agent had clearly told her 'you need to change your image and sound/attitude to be like every other slutty R'N'B chick out there' and she did just that. Proved to me she was all style, no substance, from day one.

Ah, the naivety of youth - when you actually believe that any pop music artist is a genuine person.

Damn, you been holding onto to that one like she's been holding back her appetite pre-2010.

Maneater was a great tune.
How many did she eat? I mean I think she's over the daily recommended allowance by now.

1. She stopped banging Timbaland. As soon she stopped that she got cut off from all promotion and media almost overnight.
2. She got fat. Nobody likes fat chicks.
3. Her music isn't hip anymore. It's a cliche, a boring one.

Fuck em
<{dayum}>

Back