WHAT EQUIPMENT SHOULD I REVIEW NEXT? - RATETHISGEAR :)

HEY GUYS,

MY FIRST POST ON HERE. SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW ME FROM YOUTUBE. IAM BACK DOING VIDEO REVIEWS AGAIN ON THE RATETHISGEAR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

https://www.youtube.com/user/ratethisgear

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT
Hello, we are European Brand and Genuine Manufacters.
we have one unit in Pakistan and another in Portugal.
During several years we lauch hundreds of new Brands some of them well knowed
recently we lauch own Brand and we hire designers in Industrial field, fashion.
we are looking for Reviews for our items ! who are available ?

Hello, we are European Brand and Genuine Manufacters.
we have one unit in Pakistan and another in Portugal.
During several years we lauch hundreds of new Brands some of them well knowed
recently we lauch own Brand and we hire designers in Industrial field, fashion.
we are looking for Reviews for our items ! who are available ?

I'll review in exchange for free gear.

Free stuff is awesome.Aw yeah

If you can get your hands on a pair, I haven't seen any reviews on Winning's amateur velcro gloves. I'd love to know your thoughts and how they hold up .

If you can get your hands on a pair, I haven't seen any reviews on Winning's amateur velcro gloves. I'd love to know your thoughts and how they hold up .

I actually have these in 10oz... Winning AM10. Purchased back in Feb.

Haven't put too much use into them, maybe about 20 rounds for heavybag and mitts.

Easily the most protective pair of 10oz gloves I've ever used, surpassing Winning's other 10oz models (training - MS300B, and pro fight - MS300).

But it almost reminds me of the IMF-foam type feel (in terms of feeling almost nothing), just softer.

Whenever someone thinks all gloves are the same, or do not make a difference; the best example for comparison for same-weight gloves would be the Everlast MX pro fight gloves [almost no padding at all at the knuckles] and these Winning amateur competition gloves.

It's almost as if the AM10s are a 16oz glove in comparison to the MX pro fight.

Last edited:
Awesome! I'd love to see a review on how they hold up with more rounds, I'm mostly worried that all that plastic foam will flatten and you'll just punch through it after x amount of rounds.

Back