What dream was the strangest you've had recently?

Tamriel Terror

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Last night I dreamt about a nuclear attack on the US. Me and some people were in my house and we heard sirens and so we hid in the bathroom, the blast didn't remotely get to my house so we were good.

I immediately knew it was a dream because I heard the blast happen in Minnesota. Theres no way anyone commits a nuclear attack on Minnesota, theres like 4 people there.

What about you sherbros? Whats the weirdest dream you've had lately?

giphy.gif

Once I dreamed my boner was so hard it became a person.

I'm having a nightmare before where a lady in a black wedding dress like robe with a smiling face like a mask, pulling me under.

Everything is dark and I thought I was gonna die, it's terrifying tbh.

@lsa offered me money to wear and dress and fishnets .... cannot remember what happened after I took the money and bottle of astroglide.

Last night I dreamt about a nuclear attack on the US. Me and some people were in my house and we heard sirens and so we hid in the bathroom, the blast didn't remotely get to my house so we were good.

I immediately knew it was a dream because I heard the blast happen in Minnesota. Theres no way anyone commits a nuclear attack on Minnesota, theres like 4 people there.

To be fair... I have an ex in Minnesota. On a bad day I would nuke her house

This girl seated me her titties. They really weren't that good....small, saggy, pancake nips. That night I dreamed she kept rubbing them on me. Woke up screaming.

I had a dream a month or so ago about basketball playing horses. Totally horses but on their hind legs with sweatbands, jerseys etc.

I am a lucid dreamer so I can control most dreams. I always just fly to New York.

Ted Danson tried to sell me heroin. Not current Ted Danson....like Creepshow era

I had a dream 2 nights ago Noob Sabot (mortal combat) was trieing to kill me (but he was dressed in smokes costume) at tne house I grew up in as kid, so I ran down tbe street to my sisters house and faked an emotional episode so my brother in law and nephew would let me in to there house, I felt like a fraud faking the emotional episode while they consoled me

That's a weird dream? Where's the breakdancing clowns who roam around a place that kind of looks like where you grew up, but it doesn't look quite the same? you're trying to find an old pet or something? and then there's barbwire and stuff, things that come up.? That's what I'm dealing with. I wake up, and 10 minutes later you remember that I were looking for pinapples with Bernie Sanders in a abandoned building (true story(

Dreamt i visited a boxing gym to sign up for classes.

Started haggling with the owner over price, then arguing over the form he wanted me to fill out, which was hand written on a dish towel.

Said fuck it and woke up.

Guy was a knob anyway.

One of my old teachers insulting me, like he once did back in the day. I don't mean to sound like one of those teens that listened to a bit too much Eminem, but I've got a big opportunity coming up and I'm wondering if that was my subconscious trying to fire me up.

My dreams are so bizarre I can't describe them except maybe right after I first wake up.

Back