What does George do for living post UFC career?

He’s joined the ranks of the idle rich. The landed gentry. He doesn’t need to do anything. Blue-bloods like myself understand this.

Yeah but is he rich enough to live in a luxury house in L.A or does he live in middle class neighborhood?
Who gives a fuck, are you some sort of stalking weirdo?

its just that he was the first person to wear a suit and get in to the whole luxury top class image during a time when people walked around with tap out shirts and beanie hat and muscle shirts.
<{vega}>
Dude you should start smoking weed and playing videogames, no one cares about that sort of crap.

He's an IG influencer that convinces people to jump into ice barrels and do gymnastics on his specially designed home gym equipment.

He also posts cool dinosaur facts from time to time, which I'm sure he gets a kickback from big paleontology for doing.

UFC paid him so well he was able to retire early

Joining the reboot of the show Queer eye for a straight guy

gsp-without-hair-gsp-with-hair-if-you-dont-agree-youre-wrong-v0-fpp971zr4lr81.jpg
hes morphing into Johnny Rotten
2023-05-20 13_44_27-John lydon - Google Search.jpg

for some guys 2000's era UFC money was probably a lot more than 2023's era UFC money because of the sponsorships and endorsement deals they could have. look at guys like Anderson who were sponsored by Burger King. he had to have been making bank off Burger King alone compared to guys now a days who's entire financial future is connected to the UFC.

I think the real money is endorsements. When you’re a big enough star in the UFC Fortune 500 companies want you to endorse products. Obviously not being able to have sponsors outside of what the UFC allows during fight week and fight night sucks. But many popular fighters have endorsement deals (like Ronda and Cerrone and many others). For example Izzy has PUMA and other known endorsement deals. End of the day that’s much more lucrative than fly by night companies putting patches on your ass. It just sucks most guys need patches on their asses and only big UFC stars get that.

I heard he's trying not to get arrested while flying drones around Area 51.

GSP lowkey has the GOAT retirement.

Smart with his money, in movies, hunting fossils, living the life.

What does he do for living now that he retired from UFC?

I mean he is not rich like Conor and with prices so high, I cant see him surviving on 2000s era UFC pay and not to mention that he did not have a business on the side.

I always assumed he made money as a training partner considering how often he is photographed in training camps.

He's the face of Karate Combat. I'm sure they pay him well.

0428_1648505161529_1345802_KC_S4_GSP_Sensei_Announcement_1280x960_v1.jpg

I have a strong belief that George has amassed around 20 million dollars or even more throughout his career, taking into account his sponsorships. Considering George's character, it is highly likely that he sought financial guidance from professionals and made intelligent investment decisions.

for some guys 2000's era UFC money was probably a lot more than 2023's era UFC money because of the sponsorships and endorsement deals they could have. look at guys like Anderson who were sponsored by Burger King. he had to have been making bank off Burger King alone compared to guys now a days who's entire financial future is connected to the UFC.

Fighters still have sponsors outside UFC.
Look at PVZ she made more from sponsors than fights in the UFC.
Why do you think fighters promotes shit on social media?

Holly Holm used to pimp Mountain dew on there in tiny shorts.
And she said the following about sponsorhips:
"As one of the most recognizable fighter in the sport – especially in the women’s divisions – Holm is often presented with sponsorship and other ideas to enhance her brand. Holm and her team like to pick and choose which opportunities they pursue, though, and she felt Mountain Dew was a perfect fit."
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/01/video-holly-holm-featured-mountain-dew-lets-do-commercial

You mean Georges? Or.. like.. George Roop?
For that matter, where is George Roop? I find it hard to believe that he's just chilling in retirement somewhere.

Don’t know but he isn’t fighting bare knuckle or anything like that so I think he’s doing fine.

Getting killed by Steven Seagal in a direct to DVD movie, and then being a jobber to Captain America in some marvel movies. George, i'm not impressed by your performances.

He was also fighting before the Uniform deals, I've got to imagine Underarmour looked after him.

Back