What do you guys think about tonight?

I made 3 bets, not big money.
I picked the following to win:
Demien Maia,
Bec Rawlings,
Anthony Pettis.

What do you think? Will I become rich?
Well, you made small bets so you won't become rich. The Maia/Condit fight is a tough one to pick but if I was forced, I'd take Maia. Bec is worth the bet at the odds. Pettis should win but it's not a sure thing and he's a 2 to 1 favorite so that money wasn't worth betting. Bec is definitely your best bet.

Anyone remember FOX cards being much more stacked? Now we have 2 good fights, the main and comain, and then a bunch of jabronis.

Is the FOX deal coming to an end or something? Why isn't the UFC stacking these cards anymore?

Rawlings is good odds, you have a good chance to win on that fight. Pettis is unpredictable and looked very lackluster in his last 3 fights.. I am unsure about that fight.

That's why picked against him. He looks way to timid now and Charles is a beast and will come at you.

Anyone remember FOX cards being much more stacked? Now we have 2 good fights, the main and comain, and then a bunch of jabronis.

Is the FOX deal coming to an end or something? Why isn't the UFC stacking these cards anymore?
The whole main card looks great to me. I think UFC is more concerned with putting on fights they know will be exciting than relevant fights/fighters.

The whole main card looks great to me. I think UFC is more concerned with putting on fights they know will be exciting than relevant fights/fighters.

A women's slopfest and a fight which would have been relevant in 2010.

The co main and main are amazing though. I just expected the UFC to put some contenders on FOX cards. At least on the main card.

Of the main card, I think Miller over Lauzon and Pettis over Oliveira are the safest picks just based on how they match up, but I haven't checked the odds. Maia/Condit depends on Maia's cardio.

"Hotter" You dont thing Rowlings is hot do you? She has a face like bulldog licking piss off of a nettle.??

Every time I see her, my first thought is, "she totally looks like that bulldog I seen licking piss off a nettle that time."

A women's slopfest and a fight which would have been relevant in 2010.

The co main and main are amazing though. I just expected the UFC to put some contenders on FOX cards. At least on the main card.

Nah the UFC seems to be done with that other than for the main and sometimes co-main. Which I can understand sometimes. When so much is on the line exciting fighters can get real boring.

No sign of rain, forecast to dip into the 70's, considering I live in Texas, it's great.

That's why picked against him. He looks way to timid now and Charles is a beast and will come at you.
True, I would not be surprised at all if Oliveira beats him

No sign of rain, forecast to dip into the 70's, considering I live in Texas, it's great.

I could actually use the rain. Haven't had to water my grass in days. Considering some of it got burnt from the summer (first house not used to taking care of grass) I'm trying to make sure my grass has plenty of water.

I could actually use the rain. Haven't had to water my grass in days. Considering some of it got burnt from the summer (first house not used to taking care of grass) I'm trying to make sure my grass has plenty of water.

It just rained where I am, a lot. You must live in east Texas? Lubbock is almost a desert from what I remember. I hope you get some rain. Probably next week you will.

It just rained where I am, a lot. You must live in east Texas? Lubbock is almost a desert from what I remember. I hope you get some rain. Probably next week you will.

Yep south of Houston near Galveston. Looks like tonight we should.

Well, you made small bets so you won't become rich. The Maia/Condit fight is a tough one to pick but if I was forced, I'd take Maia. Bec is worth the bet at the odds. Pettis should win but it's not a sure thing and he's a 2 to 1 favorite so that money wasn't worth betting. Bec is definitely your best bet.
Ya I have the most money on Maia because I think he'll win, then smaller money on Rawlings and just a very small bet on Pettis because it's not worth the risk

Back