what diet are you all on?

Pescitarian diet. Just try to eat as much white fish as possible. I avoid all fizzy drinks unless I'm having a blowout Friday / Saturday night.

Should realistically cut down on carbs but I love my sandwiches too much.

I'm on this mad diet where I eat varied foods of most types but vegetables and meat focused, and don't worry about it in the slightest. I fast 14hrs a day.

Open a physiology book and you will ''buy it''.

Whatever...

I’ve ate eggs for breakfast for the last 2 years.

I use butter all the time while cooking.

I use olive oil consistently and put MCT oil and butter my coffee every morning. My salads are topped with different types of oil based dressings.

I get my blood checked twice a year and my chlorestorel levels are well within normal ranges.

I’ve lost 50+ lbs eating this way and recently ran the Houston half Marathon in January.

People have been feed lies about how healthy grains are for you. Especially processed.

I feel better now than I ever have. I log my meals daily and fats are consistently between 35%-40% of my macros.

Mainly avoiding beef and dairy products. It's been helpful for a stomach condition. On the debate over what is more important diet or exercise for health, read the other day that a glass of wine or two a day, moderate drinking basically, can improve health, extend life.

Study: Drinking Alcohol More Important Than Exercise to Living Past 90

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ore-important-than-exercise-to-living-past-90

Essentially I get a cantina for this Cuban place where I split up the meal into two. I always get a base of yellow rice with veggies, plantains, and black beans. Then I can I add beef, chicken or fish so I don’t get bored of it. In between those meals some organic tuna with water crackers. My “cheat” sugary snack are organic gummy bears from wholefoods....it’s like 7g of sugar per pack. I also eat a handful of salted red skin Spanish peanuts from time to time. Breakfast is just yogurt I’ve never liked eating in the mornings

Work out 6 days a week with at least 30min of cardio daily

Eat whatever i want. And get some exercise and a goodnight sleep.
Same here. I just maintain portion control regardless of what I eat and work out. It's worked well for me to this day.

Plus, no alcohol in 15 years. So that helps quite a bit too.

Don’t eat much during the day, have a normal meal with my family in the evening, and eat what we want at the weekend. Exercise twice a day mon to fri and a long family run on Saturday.

No diet. I've always ate what I've wanted and could never gain weight if I tried. It's always "wait until you're older it'll change" but I've passed 30 ..so I'm sure everyone will start saying "wait until you hit 40". I'm 6"2 160...and I joke I'm really 400 lbs on the inside though. So we shall see...

You can gain weight, just as easily as anyone. It's simple really. All you need to do is eat more than your body needs and you'll put on weight. Eat everything you normally would in a given day, then also drink a 16oz glass of whole milk + eat two pieces of toast covered in peanut butter. That's roughly 600-700 calories depending on the type of bread and peanut butter you eat. Alternatively, you could buy protein shakes to drink. I just suggested the milk, peanut butter, and bread because that's something most people have around already(if they're not allergic to peanuts of course).

Back