Crime What did the cops do wrong today Megathread Vol. 6 ? (who knows, lots of cop threads)

Must’ve done this 1000 times. On the way there ask dispatch any prior events? Yes they say.
So is there any phone number associated with this location if so call it. If you reach someone tell them to come to the door because the police want to talk to them.
The cop pounded on the door repeatedly and loudly announced and identify himself.
Who in their right mind answers the door for the police with a gun in his hand?
And please the cop is supposed to instantly recognize whether it’s brandishing or aiming?
Certainly unfortunate and could’ve been handled in a much more professional manner not with standing but answer the door unarmed when the police knock on it.

There is no legal requirement to be unarmed when answering the door for the cops or anybody else.

Richmond, California police attack and arrest a guy who was recording a chase.

Lucky for him surveillance video caught how ridiculous this is and how there is no possible way that he was obstructing or interfering with what was going on.

The charge was "resisting," which he also clearly didn't do.

Here's a lady who made up a story about an attempted rape. That's really fucked up, but the craziest part is how the police apparently did zero investigation before arresting the guy.

The report says that the guy was already in jail when cops got a tip that this wasn't right. Only then did they look at security footage to find out that the guy didn't go into the parking lot where the alleged attack happened. Dude spent 31 days in jail and I hope he sues the everloving fuck out of that PD and city.

@nhbbear any experiences or thoughts about sheriff gangs like they have in LA? reading articles about them and its pretty interesting

Some are gangs and criminals, some “gangs” might just be a tight knit click or group of cops. They may have initiations and matching tats or shit, but so long as they do nothing criminal, I wouldn’t consider them a gang. I never personally had experience with that. We would have shift parties and stuff like that, but definitely no gang shit.

Some are gangs and criminals, some “gangs” might just be a tight knit click or group of cops. They may have initiations and matching tats or shit, but so long as they do nothing criminal, I wouldn’t consider them a gang. I never personally had experience with that. We would have shift parties and stuff like that, but definitely no gang shit.
It’s all pretty fascinating stuff for sure. I appreciate your two cents

A cop who was directing traffic broke his own leg and received a compound fracture by kicking at a moving vehicle because he thought that the driver had ignored a hand signal to slow down.

The cop lied and said that the driver deliberately ran him over and then fled the scene.

The driver was located and hit with felony charges.

He was only saved from prison by another driver who caught the incident on their dashcam and came forward to the DA's office after seeing all of the fantastical stories about how a local cop was "run over" in the media.

The charges were dropped, and the cop is currently being investigated for lying. I won't hold my breath on any actual punishment.

Louisville PD just released video of the Scottie Scheffler incident, and it's as bad as this.

It was initially reported that Scheffler dragged the cop 15 yards with his car while driving "recklessly."

Cop lied and hit him with felony charges because he drove the wrong way.

@nhbbear any experiences or thoughts about sheriff gangs like they have in LA? reading articles about them and its pretty interesting

They don't call cops the world's largest gang for nothing. 98% of all cops treat their job like they are in a gang. Mess with one, you mess with them all. If they mess with you, they will all mess with you. Get on their wrong side and it is their mission to ruin your life. They see themselves as one and civilians are their opposing gang that must be beaten into bolivian

They don't call cops the world's largest gang for nothing. 98% of all cops treat their job like they are in a gang. Mess with one, you mess with them all. If they mess with you, they will all mess with you. Get on their wrong side and it is their mission to ruin your life. They see themselves as one and civilians are their opposing gang that must be beaten into bolivian

Per the usual, you of course, have sources to back this up? Right? Right? lol

Per the usual, you of course, have sources to back this up? Right? Right? lol
It's called an opinion, loser. Backed up by thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of videos, lawsuits and other things. Did your wife make your tea to your satisfaction tonight? For her sake, I sure hope so

Louisville PD just released video of the Scottie Scheffler incident, and it's as bad as this.

It was initially reported that Scheffler dragged the cop 15 yards with his car while driving "recklessly."

Cop lied and hit him with felony charges because he drove the wrong way.

Reports are this video is AFTER the incident. Police are reporting that there is zero video evidence of the incident and the only videos being released are the ones of when he was finally stopped and removed from his car which is what you posted

It's called an opinion, loser. Backed up by thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of videos, lawsuits and other things. Did your wife make your tea to your satisfaction tonight? For her sake, I sure hope so

An opinion? That’s not how it was stated-“98% of all cops treat their job like they are in a gang.” An opinion would be “I believe that 98% of all cocks find their way onto via heeto’s chin.” See the difference?

And as always, as I called you out in the other thread for just such comments as well as you claiming I unequivocally backed the cops in Uvalde despite me slamming the facts down your throat, you have absolutely nothing to back up any of your bullshit.

An opinion? That’s not how it was stated-“98% of all cops treat their job like they are in a gang.” An opinion would be “I believe that 98% of all cocks find their way onto via heeto’s chin.” See the difference?

And as always, as I called you out in the other thread for just such comments as well as you claiming I unequivocally backed the cops in Uvalde despite me slamming the facts down your throat, you have absolutely nothing to back up any of your bullshit.
I know that by design, cops are not supposed to be intelligent. But that is what is called an inferred opinion. Just like with all your other lame demands for proof on things that do not require it. So when I say, "I bet your wife has regretted mouthing off to you," that is not something that requires proof. It is simply something that is pretty obvious, but not something that has to be, or needs to be proven since it is an opinion

Reports are this video is AFTER the incident. Police are reporting that there is zero video evidence of the incident and the only videos being released are the ones of when he was finally stopped and removed from his car which is what you posted

Witnesses are disputing the cops' version of events, and coincidentally, none of the cops on the scene thought to activate their bodycams in the aftermath of an officer supposedly being dragged by a reckless driver.

This arrest stinks, and LMPD is a dogshit department that's caused so many lawsuits that the city lost its liability insurance.

I know that by design, cops are not supposed to be intelligent. But that is what is called an inferred opinion. Just like with all your other lame demands for proof on things that do not require it. So when I say, "I bet your wife has regretted mouthing off to you," that is not something that requires proof. It is simply something that is pretty obvious, but not something that has to be, or needs to be proven since it is an opinion
You have got to be the most cringe poster currently on Sherdog.
You really act like someone that wants to get punched in the mouth. There is no way you go around acting like this in real life.

Back