Crime What did the cops do wrong today Megathread Vol. 6 ? (who knows, lots of cop threads)

If that were my son or little brother, I can’t imagine how hard it would be to contain my inner Frank Castle, to track that cop down and…..

I’d be so afraid of my rage getting the better of me . I feel so awful for that dude’s family.
You mean frank castle, aka the punisher? Aka the patron saint of cops and meal team 6
Dorks? We all know he would start shooting liberals and queers while holding a bible wrapped the Declaration of Independence.

(Jk. Punisher is a cop killer canonically)

You cant shoot people just because they're holding a gun in a Country where we have a constitutional right to do that, especially on their own property. He had every right to answer the door holding a gun, and I'm not a 2-A nutcase. In fact I think the 2nd Amendment was purposefully and grossly misinterpreted BY the SCOTUS in a way that made these kinds of incidents more common, and made society less safe. But me having that opinion doesnt change the current interpretation, in which, a homeowner has every right to answer the door armed. If he was brandishing or pointing I'd understand this point better, but the fact remains the Cop overreacted to the sight of a (black) man with a gun, and is employed by the same Department that had a guy freak out and empty a clip over a f*ckin acorn because he thought a (black) man who he patted down was somehow shooting at him while handcuffed.
Yea wow. Today is Yesterdays tomorrow and I don’t care anymore. You guys decide but acorns are insidious bastards.
Carry on.

Cops torture a man before doing any investigation. Respond to domestic. Throw him. Break his leg. Then taze for a full minute while asking him to do things that require not having 50,000 volts in his body. Heart destroyed. Dies four days later from ruined heart.

Plain murder. Our country is evil.

Cops torture a man before doing any investigation. Respond to domestic. Throw him. Break his leg. Then taze for a full minute while asking him to do things that require not having 50,000 volts in his body. Heart destroyed. Dies four days later from ruined heart.

Plain murder. Our country is evil.

Tasing someone while yelling at them to move their hands behind their back is wild

She's about to be rich

What's so infuriating about this case is the utter stupidity of the reason she was stopped.

I got pulled over here once because I made a weird turn. The Cop was like "you made a weird maneuver back there like you weren't sure you wanted to turn or not, then you made a u-turn. It's like if you were lost."

"Yes, Chief. I'm lost."

People getting turned around like she did doesnt necessitate an @ss-whoopin and torture.

Not a cop, but I didn't know where else to put it.

Oklahoma judge charged for a drive by-shooting of his brother-in-law's house.

He was indicted after the shell casings were matched to ones from a roadrage shooting in Austin that he's also been charged in.

Also, his lawyer defended Timothy McVeigh.

A cop who was directing traffic broke his own leg and received a compound fracture by kicking at a moving vehicle because he thought that the driver had ignored a hand signal to slow down.

The cop lied and said that the driver deliberately ran him over and then fled the scene.

The driver was located and hit with felony charges.

He was only saved from prison by another driver who caught the incident on their dashcam and came forward to the DA's office after seeing all of the fantastical stories about how a local cop was "run over" in the media.

The charges were dropped, and the cop is currently being investigated for lying. I won't hold my breath on any actual punishment.

Some training the police go through

Yeah we went over this earlier in this thread. Cops not knowing their own State laws, or Constitutonal limitations, but learning this paramilitary "warrior" nonsense. Any department that engages in this sh*t should lose their commission because this is how you get hostile trigger-happy Cops, and create an environment where good Cops feel obligated to overlook those goons.

OKC managed to get six terrible shooters at one scene to miss a guy pointing a gun at them. Luckily no cops or bystanders were hurt and the idiot with the gun came to his senses and surrendered.

Seems like these Oklahoma Cities need to send the entire squad back to the range. Lady ended up not having a gun, but they had every reason to believe she did since they were there because she shot her boyfriend. Lucky for everyone that the shots missed her, but sheesh.

TCRL covering the subject of absurd police training, and how to respond when the police bang on your door scared out of their wits with full intentiona to kill you at any sign of trouble. And another video featuring Florida, and another scenario where a Cop probably shouldnt have been the one to interact with her:

@spamking this will be of interest to you because the going implication seems to be that if Cops even THINK you have a weapon when you open the door...pew pew pew

Last edited:
The level of stupidity of some of these cops is amazing.

These two idiot Minneapolis PD sergeants showed up to the wrong address to question someone as part of a murder investigation.

After riffling through the homeowner's mail for no reason, they notice a doll on the couch inside and then decide it might be a "dead baby," even though the limbs were stuck up in the air in a pointing position.

They then called for back up and had uniformed officers break down the door of the home.

After realizing that the doll was in fact a doll, they proceeded to illegally search the home, including disturbing the homeowner's 74 year old uncle who was inside in his basement apartment.

Taxpayers will foot the bill for their incompetence.

The latest video on Lackluster is also a summary of how Police pursue violent reactions even in the face of being unsure, or purposely dismissive of what the law is. And end up f*cking up entirely innocent people:

Yeah we went over this earlier in this thread. Cops not knowing their own State laws, or Constitutonal limitations, but learning this paramilitary "warrior" nonsense. Any department that engages in this sh*t should lose their commission because this is how you get hostile trigger-happy Cops, and create an environment where good Cops feel obligated to overlook those goons.

Taxpayers are paying for these cops to go get trained on how to violate constitutional rights, which will lead to taxpayers paying to settle lawsuits.

Also, that "Street Cop" program was started by a guy who had to retire early because he had so many pending investigations for use of force incidents, but he's considered an "expert" on modern policing.

The fact that so many people excuse all of this incompetence and get mad at the people who point it out is insane.

Taxpayers are paying for these cops to go get trained on how to violate constitutional rights, which will lead to taxpayers paying to settle lawsuits.

Also, that "Street Cop" program was started by a guy who had to retire early because he had so many pending investigations for use of force incidents, but he's considered an "expert" on modern policing.

The fact that so many people excuse all of this incompetence and get mad at the people who point it out is insane.

TCRL's video shows that one of the "Street Cop" instructors had charges against him for firing into the widow of a fleeing vehicle..

The level of stupidity of some of these cops is amazing.

These two idiot Minneapolis PD sergeants showed up to the wrong address to question someone as part of a murder investigation.

After riffling through the homeowner's mail for no reason, they notice a doll on the couch inside and then decide it might be a "dead baby," even though the limbs were stuck up in the air in a pointing position.

They then called for back up and had uniformed officers break down the door of the home.

After realizing that the doll was in fact a doll, they proceeded to illegally search the home, including disturbing the homeowner's 74 year old uncle who was inside in his basement apartment.

Taxpayers will foot the bill for their incompetence.

I swear this sh*t isnt going to stop until entire departments get decommissioned, but that's not likely to happen because of how politically powerful Police "Unions" are. Not unless people who have been victimized by this comical incompetence run for office and get hold of City management and terminate the contracts. I've seen town disband entire police forces before and rebuild them, but that needs to happen more instead of this merry-go-round of idiots getting fired and re-hired elsewhere, even after killing people.

Last edited:
What really gets me, is when people with a certain "political identity" always chime in on threads about excessive force / murder of a non-white person. They'll post statistics showing that the police also use excessive force / murder on white people too! As if that somehow justifies the straight up illegal actions of the officers, lIke it's a gotcha moment

Apparently the only lives that matter in murka are "blue" ones.

Last edited:
Back