What did Meathead say about Trump?

Okay, so what the fuck did the Golden State Warriors reference mean? I don't watch basketball, so I'm out of the loop on this one.

Also, fuck Meathead if he's a Trumptard.

Bigger fan. Glad he put light on their ignorance.

Bigger fan. Warmed my heart after having it ripped out by watching fedor grabbing for his soul.

My respect for Mitrione just went way up.

Nice try on calling Trump supporters cucks whoever that was. That name was given to anyone who supported the Dems. It doesnt work the other way around so stop embarrassing yourself. Shouldnt you be taking in a few sturdy male migrants you flaming cucks

My respect for Mitrione just went way up.

Nice try on calling Trump supporters cucks whoever that was. That name was given to anyone who supported the Dems. It doesnt work the other way around so stop embarrassing yourself. Shouldnt you be taking in a few sturdy male migrants you flaming cucks

That's the wonderful irony of it. Most of the Trump voters are middle or lower class (there aren't enough rich to make up that voting base), and when the middle class vote to get some sloppy seconds after the rich 10%, who own 86% of the wealth in the country (which is literally equal to medieval Europe level of wealth distribution), have taken what they want then that's cuck behavior. It's pretty funny to bring that up in conversations with workers at my company, as some of them vote to primarily make guys like me better off than them, but don't really realize it.

I'm not supporting either side of American politics (voting Hillary wasn't a good choice either) so I'm not pushing an agenda either, unlike most of you here.

Okay, so what the fuck did the Golden State Warriors reference mean? I don't watch basketball, so I'm out of the loop on this one.

Also, fuck Meathead if he's a Trumptard.

He says Golden State is just a tad gayer than the poster tits on Sherdog.

Meh.

You're a "professional fighter" that we haven't heard of. Doesn't take that much deduction to figure you're probably poor...
I make an above adequate income.

What does wealth have to do with anything?

I make an above adequate income.

What does wealth have to do with anything?

Nothing, really. I didn't bring it up.

Guy called you poor. You questioned his deduction skills. I pointed out that there are some hints. Even if he's ultimately wrong, his deduction skills are on point.

Nothing, really. I didn't bring it up.

Guy called you poor. You questioned his deduction skills. I pointed out that there are some hints. Even if he's ultimately wrong, his deduction skills are on point.
Oh. Thought you were the same person.

How are his deduction skills on point?

Oh. Thought you were the same person.

How are his deduction skills on point?

Well... let's say someone breaks into your house and steals your TV. Now, you check outside the smashed window, and find footprints in the snow. You follow those footprints through the snow, too a house a half mile away. Inside, you find shoes that match the footprint. The shoes belong to the family's oldest son, Brett, and sure enough, tucked away in Brett's closet, there's your TV.

Deduction tells you, that Brett broke in and stole your TV. Nothing wrong with your deduction skills for thinking that's what happens.

Then you find out that a chimpanzee escaped from the zoo. Chimps don't like the snow on their feet, so the chimp broke in and stole Brett's shoes. It's all on Brett's family's security camera. Then you find out that the Chimp was a research chimp back in the day, and he grew up watching Sesame Street (to learn his numbers and letters). So Chimp sees all the TVs in Brett's house are being watched, goes out in search of his own. Sees yours, through the window, because you've left it on for the cat. Breaks in, grabs the TV, brings it back to Brett's (it's all on the community security cameras), and hides it in the closet, wanting to wait for the family to tuck in for the night before setting it up.

See? Even though it turns out your original theory was wrong, your deduction skills were still fine. In fact, if you had deduced the truth based on the facts given, it would signify an over active imagination, not good deduction.

That's the wonderful irony of it. Most of the Trump voters are middle or lower class (there aren't enough rich to make up that voting base), and when the middle class vote to get some sloppy seconds after the rich 10%, who own 86% of the wealth in the country (which is literally equal to medieval Europe level of wealth distribution), have taken what they want then that's cuck behavior. It's pretty funny to bring that up in conversations with workers at my company, as some of them vote to primarily make guys like me better off than them, but don't really realize it.

I'm not supporting either side of American politics (voting Hillary wasn't a good choice either) so I'm not pushing an agenda either, unlike most of you here.

Well... but income inequality went up under Obama, too.

I'm not pushing an agenda, either (I'm not even an American), but it's odd to ridicule people for voting for Trump because he's in the pocket of the rich when there is little evidence that there's a realistic alternative candidate that isn't going to deliver the exact same results.

Well... let's say someone breaks into your house and steals your TV. Now, you check outside the smashed window, and find footprints in the snow. You follow those footprints through the snow, too a house a half mile away. Inside, you find shoes that match the footprint. The shoes belong to the family's oldest son, Brett, and sure enough, tucked away in Brett's closet, there's your TV.

Deduction tells you, that Brett broke in and stole your TV. Nothing wrong with your deduction skills for thinking that's what happens.

Then you find out that a chimpanzee escaped from the zoo. Chimps don't like the snow on their feet, so the chimp broke in and stole Brett's shoes. It's all on Brett's family's security camera. Then you find out that the Chimp was a research chimp back in the day, and he grew up watching Sesame Street (to learn his numbers and letters). So Chimp sees all the TVs in Brett's house are being watched, goes out in search of his own. Sees yours, through the window, because you've left it on for the cat. Breaks in, grabs the TV, brings it back to Brett's (it's all on the community security cameras), and hides it in the closet, wanting to wait for the family to tuck in for the night before setting it up.

See? Even though it turns out your original theory was wrong, your deduction skills were still fine. In fact, if you had deduced the truth based on the facts given, it would signify an over active imagination, not good deduction.
That's an awesome story, but you still didn't....... forget it. Arguing politics with the same people who care about ppv numbers are think conor is the greatest fighter ever, is pointless.

Back