What did Ali Abdelaziz say?

Dana was seriously pissed off at that moron Ali.. Because Khabib just walked off before the photo ops were done..

And Jew is not a race either

<puh-lease75>
Yes, it is a race. It's just that not all people who follow the Jewish religion are ethnic Jews.

Didn't you people go to school or is this a US education thing?

Just wondering how many people will give serious replies to me

Turns out its A LOT

At first reading It seemed serious, then in context of quote you were responding to I thought it was blatantly sarcasm.

Isn't it a good thing he squealed on terrorists? I don't get it.

Going after a man's kid is pretty low IMO. Family should stay out of this.

Dana was seriously pissed off at that moron Ali.. Because Khabib just walked off before the photo ops were done..

Yeah it was Ali that ruined the photo opp. It wasn’t the drunk, and possibly coked out guy screaming making an ass of himself.

Ali baba is a fucking scumbag always talks shit to fighters but never goes in there and actually fights. fucking keyboard warrior
that time Ali tried to grapple Tyrone Spong and ended up looking like a helpless child.

Conor taking a page out of Tony Fergusons playbook with the Hows your son dig

images

that time Ali tried to grapple Tyrone Spong and ended up looking like a helpless child.

Dang why would Spong embarass himself like that, Ali was choking him and toying with him

No that dude just likes attention a narcissist no other manager acts like him he acts that way to get famous in hopes of attracting more fighters to manage
I hope Conor exposes him. That Noah thing is going to strike a nerve.

Get excited from close men do ya ?
i tried to unfortunately only one man was brave enough to get close, the other is a Muslim who thinks dancing is of the devil yet did the electric slide every time Conor took a step forward.

At the end of the presser to piss Conor off? I missed it.

Edit: thx to someone from the 3rd page for the vid.

Damn someone spilling the tea. Didn't realize he called him a terrorist. Ali shut up quick after that Noah name drop.

Last edited:
Back