What current MMA fighter represents the good ole USA best?

What current fighter is known for their patriotism to USA?

• Colby Covington

• Other (discuss below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
hard to agree on one, because we are all divided as of late. there are good american fighters, but for one that represents america best? not sure. colby, d'sean, bryce mitchell, are all there, but a universally agreed on american fighter? non-existant. what you say, now alienates others.

Colby represents what the US has sadly become due to social media and intellectual degeneracy. He ranking-squats, dodges fights, and disingenuously talks shit for clicks.

Chandler represents the "USA CLASSIC", is an actually good person, good role-model, and even adopted kids from a different race ;) He doesn't duck anyone, goes out on his shield, etc.,

A lot of other countries have fighters that represent them but when it comes to the USA, I don’t think there is anyone that comes to mind except Colby Covington.

There’s Max Holloway but the way he represents Hawaii it’s almost like Hawaii is its own country separate from the US.

There are a lot of active fighters from the USA but they aren’t really known to “represent” the country.

Like would you say Jon Jones represents USA like Conor represents Ireland or Edwards like Britain, DDP like South America.

Colby Covington is the only fighter that makes me explicitly think about the USA.

Colby bless. If you don’t think it’s Colby, what current fighter do you think represents the good ole USA?

Brian Stann, of course!

Oops! You said current. Well, then my new choice is Rose Namajunas based on her fervent anti-communism.

Back