What Conor's doing while Dana, Ferguson and the rest of the world are speculating about his future

where did i said it's a bad thing ? he is doing a smart thing, now most of the fighters are trying to replicate him by going for the money fights. At the end of the day it's a bad thing for the fans but fair play to connor, he is playing by the rules and owning this game

Since you don't think too highly of him, it was only safe to assume.

I think it is going to be a while before we see Conor back in the Octogan. Not sure if the UFC can afford to pay his price tag, but also not sure if the UFC can afford not to pay his price tag. Conor has all the leverage now, his brand is on par with the UFC itself. The other thing to keep in mind is that he can always pursue a couple of boxing matches as well, where I assume he can extricate himself from the UFC via the Ali Act.

Bottom line, the only fights Conor is going to be taking now, are ones that generate massive $$$, because nothing else makes sense. There are only a few names on the list that qualify under that criteria, Nate would be the obvious one. While I like Tony, he is likely going to have to defend that Interm belt a few times, to garner enough interest in a Conor showdown, for it to make financial sense. Khabib is Russia may potentially be an option... but aside from that, whom at 155 is going to provide enough interest, that will generate cash... make financial sense... after that, you have to look outside the division, such as GSP, Nick.. who knows...

Back