What % chance do you give Conor knocking out Floyd?

i know boxing, more than I know mma.

conor has about a 30% chance of knocking out floyd.

this is why: People think because conor is mma he cant box. for 99.5% of mma fighters this is true, but there is a .5% in mma I think can compete in boxing and conor is one.

I think that is a fair percentage. I doubt conor wins but TBH I think people severely UNDERrate him. Remember I was a boxing junkie before mma, but Im just being honest...natural ability wise...conor is either a very skilled boxer or he is just naturally talented.

put a gun to my head...floyd by decision or tko after round 5. But i do think conor is being underrated greaty by a lot of people here. the dude can box.

100%. 8 ounce gloves bruh.

49-1. Believe.

mayweather by decision is +250 right now, just saying.
It's much more likely Floyd gets the finish. Conor will try to KO him inside 4 and will not pace himself for 12, if it goes to later rounds he will gass and get picked apart.

Mcgregor KO - 5%
McGregor Decision - 0%
Mayweather Decision - 60%
Mayweather KO - 35%, either by ref stoppage or retiring between rounds.

1% before round 4
0% after

:) That fool will get schooled by a WAY better, out of his league boxer

Not much. 15-20%. I'm not much of a McGregor fan TBH, but have also learned not to doubt the man's abilities. He has a bit more than a puncher's chance.

It's much more likely Floyd gets the finish. Conor will try to KO him inside 4 and will not pace himself for 12, if it goes to later rounds he will gass and get picked apart.

Do you think Conor is that dumb. He's learned his lesson from the Nate fight.

Mcgregor KO - 10% (little peanut head clean off!)
McGregor Decision - 90% (goddamn that re-match would make a lot of money.....)
Mayweather Decision - 10% (my level of faith in the boxing judging system)
Mayweather TKO - 50% (whimpering strength body shots - no chance of the smaller man actually knocking out the much larger man)

Your numbers defy mathematics and logic.

You always have the perfect gifs.

I personally think people will be shocked when they see the difference in speed and skill. Conor is going to throw punches and Mayweather won't be there.

McG KO - 90%
McG decision - 1%
Mayweather KO - 2%
Mayweather decision - 7%

12%
3%
30%
55%

Last edited:
mayweather by decision is +250 right now, just saying.

With heavier gloves than he's used to, I could see Connor getting tired and Floyd maybe knocking him out. Maybe. But if it's true that they're fighting with 8's, I don't see Connor gassing, I don't see Floyd throwing more than touches, and I don't see Connor able to connect. That leaves Floyd by decision. I'm pulling for Connor, btw. But I wouldn't bet that way.

40% McGregor TKO/KO

I think people severely underestimate his ability.

Nearly zero. Even if Conor knocks him down with a fluke punch will be a 20 seconds 10 count. In reality I don't think Conor will hit him clean ever let alone multiple times to score a KO.

5% or so. I really want Conor to do it but I'm trying to be objective.

Mcgregor KO - 5%
McGregor Decision - 1%
Mayweather Decision - 70%
Mayweather KO - 24%

Back