What car do you own (if you drive)

2010 Mercedes C300. It has 120k miles on it. I keep it looking sexy asf though.

I was about to get myself a new Infiniti or sports car of some sort, but I got married and my wife needs a new car asap...her car sucks. It's embarrassing to look at.

2010 Mercedes C300. It has 120k miles on it. I keep it looking sexy asf though.

I was about to get myself a new Infiniti or sports car of some sort, but I got married and my wife needs a new car asap...her car sucks. It's embarrassing to look at.

Why don’t you give her your chick car? C-Class is barely one step up from a Miata.

Why don’t you give her your chick car? C-Class is barely one step up from a Miata.
giphy.gif

Never heard that. Cheap class, absolutely. Chick car? That's a stretch.

2009 BMW Z4 3.5 twin turbo. 300 HP
2008 Ford F350 long bed super cab
1967 Jaguar 420 with chevy 350.

Should probably sell the jaguar as it costs over a grand a year to reg and ins. I put like 50 miles on it a year.

2011 Q5 60k km

2014 Honda odyssey 51k km

Cyrus.jpg
I daily a 79 corvette, has a 350 in it with 87k miles. You don't see many of them in Australia so it gets lots of attention.

Last edited:
2002 Nissan Almera manual with 66,000 on the clock. My mountain bikes cost more than my cars. This is the first car I've even owned from this millenium...

2018 Camaro in the summer
2014 Inifinty QX60 in the winter

Didn’t BB get the chick version, with the V-6?

Why yes, yes I did.

Although my next car (assuming I don't have kids in the near future) is going to be a Challenger SRT. I don't actually drive fast, but I loved the Challenger (it was just outside of price range when I bought the Camaro).

I love dem 80's - mid 00's German cars. Right now I got

IMG_1059.jpg

I want to get a 90's 3 Series. I had a '97 318is but I ended up selling it because I wanted my first Audi. Man I loved that car

<DCrying>

My dream car is this shit

BMW-8-_Series-_E31-850csi-651.jpg

2007 Toyota Corolla. Over 200K on it. Only owned it for ten months or so. Great car. I expect it to outlive me. The engine anyway.

I love dem 80's - mid 00's German cars. Right now I got

IMG_1059.jpg

I want to get a 90's 3 Series. I had a '97 318is but I ended up selling it because I wanted my first Audi. Man I loved that car

<DCrying>

My dream car is this shit

BMW-8-_Series-_E31-850csi-651.jpg

Too late, you already told us what you drove (or used to drive):

Smart-Car-General-Lee.jpg

smart-car-general-lee

You sexy beast.

Why yes, yes I did.

Although my next car (assuming I don't have kids in the near future) is going to be a Challenger SRT. I don't actually drive fast, but I loved the Challenger (it was just outside of price range when I bought the Camaro).

I recall recommending you the Challenger as more befitting a man of your size.

Honestly though, modern V-6s are plenty of power and once you get into the V-8 range especially for the Challengers, it's really only about street cred.

And accelerating onto the freeway. I'm 40 and that shit never gets old.

2016 Honda Civic Touring, around 25k km on it. The wife’s been dropping hints that she wants a BMW for almost a year now though, so that can’t be too far off.

2016 Lexus IS200t F Sport, about 4000 miles. I take the bus to work and only really drive it on weekends.

I recall recommending you the Challenger as more befitting a man of your size.

Honestly though, modern V-6s are plenty of power and once you get into the V-8 range especially for the Challengers, it's really only about street cred.

And accelerating onto the freeway. I'm 40 and that shit never gets old.

That and the exhaust. That sound never gets old

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back