What Are Your Fetishes?

last thread was weird fetishes so this one is normal stuff I guess...
black girls, east/south asian girls, big butts, big boobs, big glasses or sunglasses, long hair and short girls.

Girls with a nerdy streak
Platinum hair with pale skin
Jet black hair with pale skin
Scene/rocker/hipster girls (esp. with a touch of dirty)

These girls make my dick diamonds.
images

my mom lets me unload in her once in a while when my dad is on business trips. super kinky

Lol. My wife does this to me constantly. I didn't know it's a "thing" that has a name. I just call it driving-me-to-sexual-ecstasy-but-won't-let-me-cum-for-3-hours-and-frustrating-as-hell-time.
you enjoy that?

you enjoy that?

I like being in that state of difficult to contain arousal over a long period of time. Similar idea to Tantric sex I think. But it IS frustrating without the release at the end. She'll often do this for hours while we watch tv or lay in bed, often while smelling my musky balls.

But she's hot af, so she can do whatever the hell she wants to my bathing suit area.

You know, bonding time.

Last edited:
I like being in that state of difficult to contain arousal over a long period of time. Similar idea to Tantric sex I think. But it IS frustrating without the release at the end. She'll often do this for hours while we watch tv or lay in bed, often while smelling my musky balls.

But she's hot af, so she can do whatever the hell she wants to my bathing suit area.

You know, bonding time.
This one chick gave me an hour long blowjob once. It was tedious

Back