What are your 10 most anticipated up and coming fights?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So much good stuff coming our way, and lots of unannounced stuff as well as I'm expecting December to be absolutely insane. As far as fights we know our coming at us this year, what are you guys most excited for?

1- Cody Garbradnt(c) vs TJ Dillashaw
2- Michael Bisping(c) vs Georges St Pierre
3- Matt Brown vs Diego Sanchez
4- Eddie Alvarez vs Justin Gaethje
5- Joanna Jedzrejcyck(c) vs Rose Namajumas
6- Donald Cerrone vs Darren Till
7- Tony Ferguson vs Kevin Lee
8- Wonderboy Thompson vs Jorge Masvidal
9- Bobby Green vs Lando Vanatta
10- James Vick vs Joe Duffy

HM-
Mark Hunt vs Marcin Tybura
Anderson Silva vs Kelvin Gastelum
Johny Hendricks vs Paulo Borrachinha
Joe Lauzon vs Clay Guida
Thiago Santos vs Jack Hermansson
Andrei Arlovski vs Junior Albini
John Lineker vs Marlon Vera
Tom Duquesnoy vs Cody Stamman
Joe Soto vs Brett Johns
Darren Stewart vs Karl Roberson

1. Cody vs Dilly
2. Frankie vs Max
3. Askren vs Aoki
4. Alvarez vs Gaethje
5. Ferg vs Lee
6. Werdum vs Black Beast
7. Hunt vs Tybura
8. Wonderboy vs Jorge
9. GSP vs Bisping
10. Rory vs Lima

None really. I still love watching the sport but it's really lost it's star power and shine.

Cody vs Dillishaw
Rory vs lima
Frankie vs Holloway

Those 3 have me pumped

When GSP vs Bisping is your second most anticipated fight, you know you are in trouble...

None really. I still love watching the sport but it's really lost it's star power and shine.

That's because we now have a sport where the biggest "stars" are two bald attention-whores competing to be the face of the UFC.

maxresdefault.jpg

Well Silva and GSP are both fighting, so that's fucking Boss, just like the good old days.

How's Diego getting sanctioned these days?

Rory Mcdonald vs. Douglas Lima... Going to be a barn burner. Lima likes to brawl and Rory tends to respond in kind.

Wonderboy VS. Masvidal is the only fight I'm really excited for. There are lots of other good fights but that one is really intriguing.

TJ-Cody is probably the fight I'm most interested in right now, but there's no fight that I'm absolutely psyched for.

What's up with people mentioning Max vs Frankie? Last I heard, Max was holding out for a new contract. I know he met with the UFC the other day and he says it well, but I haven't heard any indication that they agreed on a new contract, let alone declaring that Frankie was next.

Back