What are you rocking RIGHT NOW? Clothing thread...No Homer.

41669275_10211862913667538_2686642768251453440_n.jpg

Here are the Nikes. ( I need to get a good picture of them myself, photo from NOLA.com) They look even better in person though.

Aren't those the new SB Dunk? Trumpet I think it's called. I use to collect SB Dunks but it's been over a decade since I bought a pair. I still get emails for new releases and these are not half bad. Too flashy for me personally, but digging the metallic.

sky blue/white windowpane Dress Shirt
navy blue Chinos
black casual dress shoes

Aren't those the new SB Dunk? Trumpet I think it's called. I use to collect SB Dunks but it's been over a decade since I bought a pair. I still get emails for new releases and these are not half bad. Too flashy for me personally, but digging the metallic.

Yep. The Trumpet Highs.
The metallic gold finish of the Dunks points to a shining brass horn, as musical notes then dance along the translucent outsole below. A removable bowtie is placed atop the laces, and the purple velvet lining is meant to mimic the inside of a musical instrument case.

They are flashy as hell but I love them. A whole lot of jealousy from my friends who work doors on Bourbon St last night. I should have bought two pair and flipped one.

today rocking
352dec7a21c188b2fe79f6a7f09b5b83

with
d520420e71550cbd219f44ef825cebfe.jpg

this shirt and dark denim jeans for now.

Cap A shirt, light shorts that feel like they aren't there, and boxers.

Same thing I've been rocking since the 90s. Black dickies, black shirt, black adidas

Zubaz pants, high tops and a stonewash jean jacket, bare chested underneath.

Black polo, Dark Grey dress pants, black dress shoes.

You mean we're suppose to wear clothes? When I read the Sherdog Forum Rules, it states that you must be nude when logging on or you'll be banned.

Just got back from the gym. Shorts over thigh compressions, Pro Combat rashie and my Clark's grandpa sandals. Ugly as hell but so damned comfortable on my feet.

Wranglers, Keens, an Orvis pullover, Hanes undershirt, smart wool socks, and Pair of Thieves undies.

I’m really trying to go hard on that “dad” look.

Light jacket, basketball shorts, sandals. I dress this way for 90% of all occasions

Reebok Hightops
Hypercolor Tshirt
Parachute pants (black of course)

(Posting this from my IROC-Z)

Back