What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Titanfall 2, i got into it late.great campaign as well as multiplayer. Not played for a while, i hope EA dont fuck up 3.
If it even gets made...

Heard it didn't sell very well. Bought it on launch, and just sort of forgot about it. It finally took my son to get me to try the MP. Honestly regret the time I spent playing BF1, as they came out around the same time, and I just stayed playing that instead. TF is more fun imo

I

Fuck it, downloading AC Black Flag since it's on sale for $12.

Black Flag is awesome. It's a steal for $12 (This coming from someone who's pretty meh on AssCreed games in general)

Devil May Cry sucks.

Ubisoft is selling AC games super cheap and I've only played Origins. I've tried a couple others briefly but I'd prefer to play one that has gameplay similar origins. Any suggestions?
There's always watch dogs 1 - I know you dug the second one even though the first isn't as good

Ppl ITT talking about Black Flag and Titanfall 2. I have both plus all these other triple A games in my library and I am over here playing Goat Simulator.

<Varys01>

Finished Ruiners Colosseum mode. Just gotta do a speedrun and I am done with it.

If it even gets made...

Heard it didn't sell very well. Bought it on launch, and just sort of forgot about it. It finally took my son to get me to try the MP. Honestly regret the time I spent playing BF1, as they came out around the same time, and I just stayed playing that instead. TF is more fun imo

I

Haha yeah i was the exact same, once i played TF2 MP i wondered why i was wasting my time with COD and BF. much more fun.and innovative.

Passed the B and A License tests for Gran Turismo 2 without too much frustration. I remember these stupid licenses being too damn hard. Maybe the harder tests are yet to come.

Dead Cells on Switch to hold me over til Smash comes out

On last level of Doom on ps4, started new God of war, and bought gtaV on xbx1, couple of hours in (4th time plying)...

Buying witcher on xbx1 for $19 and mass effect for $15 at best buy tom. Havnt played either...

Buying witcher on xbx1 for $19 and mass effect for $15 at best buy tom. Havnt played either...
Mass Effect 1 can get a little tedious at points, but power through, Mass Effect 2 is a GOAT contender. Same with Witcher series actually.

I'm 4 tests away from passing all the Gran Turismo 2 licenses. Can't remember if I got them all before.

Would yall suggest starting ME1 or ME2, I wanna see what its about. Really disliked the early portion of both ME1 and ME2, but now I guess Im more open with my tastes recently. I would give it a try again as Ive just gotten a new PS3 controller.

Would yall suggest starting ME1 or ME2, I wanna see what its about. Really disliked the early portion of both ME1 and ME2, but now I guess Im more open with my tastes recently. I would give it a try again as Ive just gotten a new PS3 controller.

Mass Effect 1 is my favourite game of all time so I would never say skip it, however, some people don’t like its gameplay. IMO it’s got the strongest story of the series, while ME2 has the best characters.

Mass Effect 1 is my favourite game of all time so I would never say skip it, however, some people don’t like its gameplay. IMO it’s got the strongest story of the series, while ME2 has the best characters.
Guess Ill go through the trilogy, jesus my backlog. How do people find the time....

Guess Ill go through the trilogy, jesus my backlog. How do people find the time....

I think the short answer is that they don’t sometimes. I know for an absolute fact that I will never get through my backlog. I have literally over 120 games in my steam backlog, probably 30 or 40 games in my backlog for my PS3 and Xbox 360, probably just as many for my PS4, and then 80 games a piece on my hacked NES Classic and SNES classic. Between the amount of games in my backlog and the fact that I didn’t play any games whatsoever for a period of over four months, from May 7th to September 9th makes me know that I will never, ever get through my backlog in my lifetime.

I think the short answer is that they don’t sometimes. I know for an absolute fact that I will never get through my backlog. I have literally over 120 games in my steam backlog, probably 30 or 40 games in my backlog for my PS3 and Xbox 360, probably just as many for my PS4, and then 80 games a piece on my hacked NES Classic and SNES classic. Between the amount of games in my backlog and the fact that I didn’t play any games whatsoever for a period of over four months, from May 7th to September 9th makes me know that I will never, ever get through my backlog in my lifetime.
Fuck thats depressing, you'll never play your favourite game, watch your favourite movie etc because there isnt enough time, and before you know it, game over.

Fuck thats depressing, you'll never play your favourite game, watch your favourite movie etc because there isnt enough time, and before you know it, game over.

First World problem but it’s part of growing up. You work a full time job, you get a spouse, a house and have kids and suddenly you don’t have time for downtime or hobbies, even the simple shit like watching a movie, playing a game, or reading a book.

ME Trilogy is GOAT-tier. Once you're balls deep there's no pulling out. ME1 and 2 are all about steady immersion into the universe and long interaction with the characters (Who are introduced gradually) though so I can understand them not immediately grabbing you.

ME1 is pretty dated in terms of mechanics though. I replay the trilogy pretty often and for ME1 I generally play on casual difficulty so I can white people my way through all the combat and focus on the plot.

First World problem but it’s part of growing up. You work a full time job, you get a spouse, a house and have kids and suddenly you don’t have time for downtime or hobbies, even the simple shit like watching a movie, playing a game, or reading a book.

Yeah about the kids, Imma leave that till im 50.

But man I really do wish, we could pursue what we wanna do, and easily live off a basic income. Supplement that income with your music, creatives whatever. I hope future generations can atleast.

ME Trilogy is GOAT-tier. Once you're balls deep there's no pulling out. ME1 and 2 are all about steady immersion into the universe and long interaction with the characters (Who are introduced gradually) though so I can understand them not immediately grabbing you.

ME1 is pretty dated in terms of mechanics though. I replay the trilogy pretty often and for ME1 I generally play on casual difficulty so I can white people my way through all the combat and focus on the plot.

Looks like Ill play the trilogy then (this year), Ill play ME1 casually for the plot. Thanks man.

Looks like Ill play the trilogy then (this year), Ill play ME1 casually for the plot. Thanks man.

One thing to note is that ME2 and especially ME3 story/character DLC is really good stuff. I wouldn't skip it

Me1 also has DLC but it's not essential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back