What Are You Listening To? (Vol.48)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got back from Steel Panther tonight(in Grand Rapids, MI), and fun show like always. It was extra cool because my buddy and I noticed a guy who was wearing a European Tour shirt. I started talking to him, and he was from Germany, working in the US for a week, and flew in for the weekend just to attend the show. So, we just shot the shit/rocked out together during the night. That's the best part of live shows(besides the music), you never know who you may meet if you're willing to strike up a conversation.

Last edited:

Just got back from Steel Panther tonight(in Grand Rapids, MI), and fun show like always. It was extra cool because my buddy and I noticed a guy who was wearing a European Tour shirt. I started talking to him, and he was from Germany, working in the US for a week, and flew in for the weekend just to attend the show. So, we just shot the shit/rocked out together during the night. That's the best part of live shows(besides the music), you never know who you may meet if you're willing to strike up a conversation.

they are good value for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back