What are you listening to vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shamrocker Great song, I never really liked Hozier because I didn't like that 'Take Me to Church' song that was on the radio but then I heard this and now think he's pretty good.

and anyone that can cover sweet thing without butchering it must be alright ;)

The constant airplay of Take me To church was enough to turn me off the tune.I heard cherry wine and thought id give Hozier as a whole another listen.Then i heard his cover of Van and thought alright m8 now we're talking.Basically everything you posted!

Do they play it when you score?
They play it after home wins. Considering how much they've won in the playoffs, it's really been beaten to death over the past few years.

They play it after home wins. Considering how much they've won in the playoffs, it's really been beaten to death over the past few years.

Ah, well it would definitely get tedious in that case! My local sports team, Ulster, play this after our home games:

Which I am sick of hearing, somehow in the 80s our chant 'Stand up for the Ulstermen' ended up being sung to the tune of the intro as well lol.

@Shamrocker

Ah, well it would definitely get tedious in that case! My local sports team, Ulster, play this after our home games:

Which I am sick of hearing, somehow in the 80s our chant 'Stand up for the Ulstermen' ended up being sung to the tune of the intro as well lol.

@Shamrocker

Yeah definitely not a favourite of mine tbh its cringeworthy.Not as bad as the paedo Gary Glitter whose "Roll & Roll" song is played at every american sporting event i can think of...now thats a tune for the permanent dustbin!!

Nothing to do with the thread but what happened to Toews?A season ending injury to the lad TeTe?
Not really sure yet... they say he isn't getting better but he's skating and practicing on his own.. so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back