What are you eating/drinking this evening?

Im ordering a Dominoes, got a bit of vodka and chilling in bed in my underwear after a nice hot shower and shave.
Cant wait to see my Conor McGregor verbally destroy Khabib like he did Eddie. He is a true wordsmith.

Probably going to hit up Xvideos and watch some 3d shemales go at it with their like 2' long packages.

Chicken nuggets and drinking beer. Would be funny af if Khabib would take some nuggets with him to the press conference.

Pickled Pigeon with a side of boiled eggplant

Oh you said eating, I thought it said what are you doing for the press conference.

Im ordering a Dominoes, got a bit of vodka and chilling in bed in my underwear after a nice hot shower and shave.
Cant wait to see my Conor McGregor verbally destroy Khabib like he did Eddie. He is a true wordsmith.

<mma4>

It's a media conference not the fight, leftovers or what's available with the staple beer.

YOUR Conor McGregor? He's mine, you obese swine.

just this here

Dnaf8ReWsAEt752.jpg

with that underwear on

71va7JQD4rL._UX562_.jpg

Grapes... but I'm pacific time so the presser is around my lunch break.

Back