What are the GOAT pictures post yours

I think regardless of nationality most fans appreciate this as one of the most iconic KOs in UFC history.

I'm English and to be honest I was rooting for Mike, but when I saw that KO I just had to sit back in admiration.
I watched that having beers with a few buddies I jumped up spilt my beer all over didn't care best ko ever.

iStock-177369626_1.jpg

TBH it didn't matter who was put vs hendo

I'd root for him

Well apart from fedor va him

Haha I agree, I love Hendo but couldn't help but root for Fedor. But again the fight fan in me outweighs the nut hugger and I had to admit Hendo looked amazing KOing the Emperor.

Bisping I feel still is overrated

Overrated? I don't know, at the end of the day he's champion for a reason. It's far from easy to rise to the top spot in a sport as harsh and unpredictable as MMA. I just think he's hurting his legacy by avoiding rightful title contenders. Very unfortunate that his time as champ has been tainted in this way... and the even sadder thing is he only has himself to blame.

Last edited:
Haha I agree, I love Hendo but couldn't help but root for Fedor. But again the fight fan in me outweighs the nut hugger and I had to admit Hendo looked amazing KOing the Emperor.

Overrated? I don't know, at the end of the day he's champion for a reason. It's far from easy to rise to the top sport in a sport as harsh and unpredictable as MMA. I just think he's hurting his legacy by avoiding rightful title contenders. Very unfortunate that his time as champ has been tainted in this way... and the even sadder thing is he only has himself to blame.

Yep suppose you're right

I never thought he'd be champ

He deserves credit it and isn't no bum

Haha yeah but it's different no one can hate on Hendo everyone loved the H-bomb.

I can understand how to the neutral/Hendo fan it would be different.

But let's be honest NO ONE expected Bisping to even win against Rockhold let alone knock him out cold. So imagine what it was like for a guy who's always rooted for Bisping even when he was literally the most hated man in the sport. For me, I was literally in shock. It's the same for England football fans... we always hold this small hope that we will win the world cup, but when those 4 years roll round we're just met with same disappointment. If we were to actually win... well I think the whole of England would be closed for business for at least a couple of months to sustain the celebrations.

But like I said above, Bisping has massively let himself down with his actions & decisions following his title grab. And I am sure many of his fans are deeply disappointed with how things have panned out.

Anyone got Machida bowing after the Bader (I think?) KO, a la Genki Sudo??? Always liked that one.

Back