What are the dumbest things you've seen people say about the UFC or UFC fighters?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For me the YouTube comment section takes the cake. Some dummy claimed Mendes was out boxing Conor in their fight, and another said it was Conor's best performance.

Just check 80% of all sherdog posts.

that it's more legit than wwe and that the fighters are tougher than pro wrestlers

To date the dumbest thing I've ever seen is someone who said Shogun didnt tap to strikes, he hit the mat in a "aw man you got me!" kind of way

From Sherdog, of course

How there's no exiting the cage until one of the fighters is finished or gives up.

There was this one guy who said that said MMA could exist without wrestling. Idiotic.

“He wants to get in close to use that reach advantage.” - Mike Goldberg

I keep hearing that Nate Diaz is a huge LW. Crazy talk.

People starting a statement by saying "I'm not a fan of" like it makes their argument more valid. Also, recently people are saying Michael Page would beat Stephen Thompson & that he is a better striker than Wonderboy. I think those people should stop watching mma & watch synchronized swimming instead.

I've heard the UFC called human cock fighting, but I've never seen someone fight with their cock in the UFC.

The ”human cockfighting" banner gets under my skin, but this is more politico speak than anything.

The game-planning, food intake, measured training and day-in, day-out grind that all culminate in a single evening of sometimes no more than a couple minutes is in my eyes well worthy of falling under professional athletics.

UFC-calibre mixed martial artists are experts at what they do, and should be respected as such.

Ronda Rousey can beat up Floyd Mayweather/50% of men in the UFC

-Joe Rogan.

Back