What are the best ways to get a strong useful feeling (sports pyschology)

BringBackTRTforFairness

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So like you may want a strong feeling of motivation if you have work to get done.

You may want confidence, aggression, you name it any feeling you might find useful.

Im looking for ways you can create that feeling on demand using psychological techniques or simlar, things like visualization, positive thinking, etc

Problem is ive never been able to get them to work in any significant way so maybe you have better knowledge and can get them to work?

(n2s wt)

testosterone. trust me changed my life.
increased my focus, self esteem, confidence, and ambition. before I started I was shy, I was easily awkward and had my feelings hurt easily. after I started test ,y self esteem, was through the roof. I loved life, stopped having anxiety, and was eager to chase my goals.

The only thing that can do this is for the armageddon to happen. This way all the rules are thrown out the window, and we can truly live like savages.

Between your AV and your weird ass threads man I not too sure about you.

R-5057833-1440196389-2581.jpeg.jpg

increased my focus, self esteem, confidence, and ambition. before I started I was shy, I was easily awkward and had my feelings hurt easily. after I started test ,y self esteem, was through the roof. I loved life, stopped having anxiety, and was eager to chase my goals.
what did u take?

what did u take?
Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg a week.

Before i started i used to criticize myself and hate life. Id also find comfort in the idea of me never existing or id always wish i could trade lives with someone else. Also i would be easily overwhelmed by adversity. After i started, all of this stopped. I no longer wanted to be anyone else. I wanted to be myself because i loved myself. It was amazing. I was completely secure and motivated i even found myself wanting to go out and make progress in my life. More motivated than ive ever felt even when i used to take adderall for school. Also i stopped overthinking and worrying. I used to always go over my thoughts and create bizzare "what if" scenarios in my head that ruined friendships and relationships for me. After i started test this went away i had confidence in everything id do. Also i realized that i could handle losing alot better. If i ever lost in a game or competition before test id get upset, frustrated, or even angry after i started test, if i lost at anything it stopped bother me. I just become a good sportsman and try again next time

Last edited:
Putting a pair of jumper cables on my nuts usually works for me.

Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg a week.

Before i started i used to criticize myself and hate life. Id also find comfort in the idea of me never existing or id always wish i could trade lives with someone else. Also i would be easily overwhelmed by adversity. After i started, all of this stopped. I no longer wanted to be anyone else. I wanted to be myself because i loved myself. It was amazing. I was completely secure and motivated i even found myself wanting to go out and make progress in my life. More motivated than ive ever felt even when i used to take adderall for school. Also i stopped overthinking and worrying. I used to always go over my thoughts and create bizzare "what if" scenarios in my head that ruined friendships and relationships for me. After i started test this went away i had confidence in everything id do. Also i realized that i could handle losing alot better. If i ever lost in a game or competition before test id get upset, frustrated, or even angry after i started test, if i lost at anything it stopped bother me. I just become a good sportsman and try again next time

Basically you went from being a woman to a man congrats. It's so much better on this side.

Basically you went from being a woman to a man congrats. It's so much better on this side.
Pretty much lmao. Made me realize why women are so much more prone to anxiety and mood swings. That on top of fluctuating estrogen.

This guy describes my experience to a tee
47 seconds in

After about 2-3hrs of non-stop listening to these songs you'll no doubt feel like filling the room with uppercuts and touching people with teh jab.

1) Break the task down into small easy to manage bite sized pieces. That way, you can tackle one part, rest, play, tackle the next part, then sooner or later you're done.

2) Eat some candy or drink some soda, then GO!

You need a dose of Tony Robbins in your life homie.

So like you may want a strong feeling of motivation if you have work to get done.

You may want confidence, aggression, you name it any feeling you might find useful.

Im looking for ways you can create that feeling on demand using psychological techniques or simlar, things like visualization, positive thinking, etc

Problem is ive never been able to get them to work in any significant way so maybe you have better knowledge and can get them to work?

(n2s wt)

The trick is to reframe the situation and remind yourself that there are consequences for every action that you take and for every action that you don't take. Then you need to mentally take yourself into the future and explore the consequences of each decision through serious thinking and contemplation.

Take responsibility for your future and all of your decisions. They matter because when you decide that your future matters you give your present a more potent meaning that drives right into the heart of your own personal value/ belief system and overall sense of motivation.

You have work to do? What are the benefits of doing that work and how far can the positive implications of completing it stretch across your field of existence. Realistically It could lead you closer to a promotion, or a better job which means more money. Which means you could afford to treat your friends, family a little more etc that extra value you bring to the lives of others earns extra respect from your peers and those you love.

And what if you dont put in the work? You see what could have been yours through the success of others. Feel like shit. start taking drugs to drown out the pain and bitterness. Get kicked out onto the streets because you can't afford a home without the job you've just been fired from. Now you hate life. You hate life because of how hard it's been on you. Then you talk to some bum who radicalises your pathological mental state and bam. You're a feminist. Think about that.

<{nope}>

Back