What are some legal, yet dirty tactics inside the cage?

Get rid of foot stomps. Absolutely a douchebag move.

It's actually not legal anymore, they changed the rules after the Kish-Herrig fight. If you shit, piss or vomit during the fight, you now automatically lose by doctor stoppage.

Outside the fight is still ok though.

1291372414_mma-fighter-vomits.gif
<mma4>

I think reaching down with the hand so you can't be kicked out kneed in the head is a cheap manipulation of the rules (3 point contact).

Ultimate pussy move.

Literally? Not washing for weeks on end to get a real offensive stench going on.

Kicks to the groin are not legal

Foot stomping, god I hate that shit

your first two shots to the groin

your first two times you grab the cage to stop a takedown.

your first eye poke.

Oblique kicks also. Not sure if it’s necessarily dirty but Jones spammed that kick so bad it actually did get a bit dirty, a long fighter using that kick over and over again can ruin anyone

I honestly believe that if it wasn’t for that one move jones would have AT LEAST 2 losses on his record (not including disqualification)

It's actually not legal anymore, they changed the rules after the Kish-Herrig fight. If you shit, piss or vomit during the fight, you now automatically lose by doctor stoppage.

Outside the fight is still ok though.

1291372414_mma-fighter-vomits.gif
Isn't that only in NY?

EAAD1EC1-F83C-49AA-B8D8-A9B47F161B10.gif A416423C-3E7C-48EF-A575-E445EC7D672E.gif
Any clean KO from Henderson is pretty much followed up by some dirty hits.

Jon+Jones+Stading+Arm+Cranks+Glover+Teixiera+UFC+712.gif

Basically anything Jones does
Really? Like, I don't like a lot of Jones' tactics, but that is taught in every karate school in the world. Hell, it's no different than an Americana in terms of body mechanics. I use it all the time on people who use a shallow underhook. Glover should have reached in deeper.

childs play

hKTkQY2.gif

aoki bless
Literally just replied to one about Jones' shoulder lock on Glover. Why is it that a joint lock is only acceptable on the ground? That's a beautiful execution of a standing straight arm lock.

Back