Relationship What are red flags to avoid a relationship or to end a relationship with a woman?

That's the thing though is her medication makes it so she barely ever wants to have sex. He's having sex like once a week if that.
SSRIs are becoming more controversial. Using it for general anxiety/stress is putting a lot of people into a semi vegetable state and for actual serious mental issues (like bipolar, depression, or any other chemical imbalance) it actually makes those issues worst because it's now putting your brain on 2 different wavelengths.

Most doctors now a days are scared of being sued so if someone comes in saying they have anxiety or are stressed they just write up a prescription for some low dose SSRI like Prozac or Lexapro.

No he's right. SSRIs often make serious chemical imbalance issues worst and for general stress/anxiety it can put you in a real low energy state.

SSRIs are becoming more controversial. Using it for general anxiety/stress is putting a lot of people into a semi vegetable state and for actual serious mental issues (like bipolar, depression, or any other chemical imbalance) it actually makes those issues worst because it's now putting your brain on 2 different wavelengths.

Most doctors now a days are scared of being sued so if someone comes in saying they have anxiety or are stressed they just write up a prescription for some low dose SSRI like Prozac or Lexapro.

No he's right. SSRIs often make serious chemical imbalance issues worst and for general stress/anxiety it can put you in a real low energy state.
I know that, why would you tolerate someone like this

Too much boozin.
Still close with exes or just guys she banged.
Bestie guy bud.
Moody(bipolar).
Daddy issues.
History of confirmed cheating.
More than one kid.
Fat.
Bad in bed or dead lay.
Wont give mouth pleasure or does as chore.
Wont give up the backside.
Doesnt ingest the man protein.
Doesnt work out.
Has no friends, but also cant have too many friends.
Always has fuckin dramatic problems.
Hates dogs.
Cant cook.
Is messy.
Has no sense of humor.
Doesnt like combat sports.
Hates when you go to gym/martial arts.
Talks too much during a movie.

No female friends because girls are "bitches." Most likely she's the bitch and all her friends are friendzoned simps kissing her ass.

Immature, doesn't know what's important and what's not important. Possibly from brain damage from substance abuse, possibly from bad upbringing. Some of them are good at hiding their ego.

Getting prescribed SSRIs for anxiety 🙃

<36>

If she doesn’t have self esteem or confidence in her body image

If she never asks about you / only talks about herself

Reactions: PND
I know that, why would you tolerate someone like this
Usually those type that stay either think they can save them or that the person will go back to the way things used to be. Very common for neither of those 2 things to happen and resentment builds.

- She can beat you in a sword fight

1- That's not necessary a problem, may very well being character related

2- She's getting none (but as general rule my women ever had higher $$$ than me)

3- In dating/fucking phase it's nice do the chivalrous gesture, after that have no problem make her pay half of the times

4- I am the terrible listener

Thanks for breaking that down, appreciate it. Therefore I take back what I said. : - )

1. If a woman never initiate conversation, I wouldn't characterize the nature of the relationship as actual relationship.
2. Depend on how long/serious the relationship is, how much is "significant" amount and why she need it. But If we are just dating, asking for any amount is a red flag.
3. Same as 2. If she is poor and isn't choosy where to eat or if she offers to cook then it's not as big of a deal. If she only want to eat at expensive place and never pay then yes that's a problem.
4. Not a deal breaker for me, I think incessant talker is worse.

Fair enough my friend.

Red flags off the top of my head that would immediately be a dealbreaker for me:

Feminist.
High body count.
Bad relationship with father.
Tons of exes or male friends.
Doesn't like kids or dogs.
Doesn't smile easily.
Insecurity.
Always seems involved in drama and conflict.
Into "social justice" or Marxism.

Those are good ones.

Back