What about Germaine de Randamie?

I dare say there will never be another 145 title fight, I don't think she's making 135.

I have no idea why anyone, other than the friends and family of the fighters, cares about women’s MMA.

I think you probably have her have a fight to see what she looks like after the time off and having a baby at her age.

She hasn't fought in nearly 3 years dude. Think she's kind of out of the relevant title picture. Not to mention last time she got her hands on a belt she immediately refused to defend it against the next challenger and was stripped.

I think she needs to have a fight or two before she can fight for the title. Maybe book her against Aldana.

Personally I'd do like a four-woman tournament between Holm, Pennington, Vieira, and Pena for the vacant title.

She hasn't fought in nearly 3 years dude. Think she's kind of out of the relevant title picture. Not to mention last time she got her hands on a belt she immediately refused to defend it against the next challenger and was stripped.
It's women's BW. Nobody is irrelevant to the title picture with Nunes gone. Especially someone coming off a submission win over Pena.

Ppl are throwing Pena, Holly, & Pennington into the title conversation, but the woman who beat all 3 isn't relevant?

I dare say there will never be another 145 title fight, I don't think she's making 135.
It was much easier for Dern to start making weight after giving birth. Lways a chance it helps Germaine out in the same way.

I'm curious why she spent the last 3 years not fighting. Seems like she could have earned another crack at Nunes given she proved she was the better striker.

I'm curious why she spent the last 3 years not fighting. Seems like she could have earned another crack at Nunes given she proved she was the better striker.

Part of it seems to be refusing the vax, meant she couldn't travel to the US. That was only rescinded for non-US citizens a month ago.

Personally I'd do like a four-woman tournament between Holm, Pennington, Vieira, and Pena for the vacant title.
One night tourney! Like the old days.

<{JustBleed}>

Back