What a watered down card...

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Horrible card.

I haven't seen the whole card, just the last 2 fights but that was some local MMA event level.
Mark Hunt looked like a human punching bag. Oleynik looked scared.
It was just Hunt who went there to collect a paycheck it seems.

The Polish guy looked good but Krylov was a dead man walking as well.

Basically a Russian regional level event with two main eventers who were a combined 85 years old

you should probably watch the whole card before jumping. prelims were fun. Couple on the main card sucked. Yan and Son had one for the ages.

Most of the "name" fighters on the card should retire. Dolloway, Alves, Arlovski, Hunt. Jan was the only one who looked good.

83128.jpg

Ok. Why would you move a legit thread from the heavies?

Retarded.
Are you kidding? In your first post of the thread, you called it a horrible card and then openly admitted you only watched two of the twelve fights on it. How could you make a legitimate judgment call on it of any kind? That's not a discussion.

Are you kidding? In your first post of the thread, you called it a horrible card and then openly admitted you only watched two of the twelve fights on it. How could you make a legitimate judgment call on it of any kind? That's not a discussion.

Even if I watched just 1 fight I think I have the full right to post a thread about it.

Why am I censured?

Am I obligated to watch the whole sh&t to get my thread in the heavies?

Tough crowd...

giphy.gif

It's a Fight Pass card, these are the lowest of lows as far as what the UFC produces. I watched the whole card and enjoyed it for the most part. I'm not complaining one bit. Better than 3 weeks without a UFC card in my opinion.

Even if I watched just 1 fight I think I have the full right to post a thread about it.

Why am I censured?

Am I obligated to watch the whole sh&t to get my thread in the heavies?

The issue with what you're saying is that you called the whole card "watered down and horrible", despite having watched only two of the fights. You wanna make a thread like this and maybe not have people fire shots at you for complaining, then complain about the fights that you did see. I found the card quite enjoyable, especially the Yan vs. Son fight - give it a watch sometime.

Last edited:
You gotta have the right expectations when watching these 'first time in X' country cards.

This card was meant to give Russian UFC fans a night of fun, favorable match-ups for Russians. Mission accomplished.

The issue with what you're saying is that you called the whole card "watered down and horrible", despite having watched only two of the fights. You wanna make a thread like this and maybe not have people fire shots at you for complaining, then complain about the fights that you did see. I found the card quite enjoyable, especially the Yan vs. Son fight - give it a watch sometime.

The issue is that I've actually watched highlights of the other fights (*but I didn't write about it in the thread).
It still not the answer that I am expecting.
Why am I not allowed to post my perception about UFC MOSCOW in the heavies?

I'm pretty sure the retarded mod cannot give a reasonable explanation.

Back