What a tough girl Paige is

Damn Paige is tough. 'What about Rose, she the one that won!'
Go fuck yourself.

Hell yeah, she kicked ass at getting her ass kicked. Her bleeding face saved her from the choke.

Damn Paige is tough. 'What about Rose, she's the one that won!'
Go fuck yourself.

Was more surprised that she survived the armbar than the choke. Did anyone else feel like that choke was nowhere as deep as the commentators made it seem?

Yeah I would say she had a lot of heart, if she hasn't made it so obvious that she's heartless. Tough girl though.

Was more surprised that she survived the armbar than the choke. Did anyone else feel like that choke was nowhere as deep as the commentators made it seem?

Rose wasn't positioned properly to get a proper choke in the first time.

No one's discrediting Rose. We all knew from TUF she was good. But whereas Rose quit when things weren't going her way against Carla, Paige stuck in there like a little warrior. The fight made me like her a lot. Sorry if that annoys people.

Dana looked pissed. He was acting like he was happy for Rose, but you could tell he was fuming on the inside. He was literally red.

During this fight, I seen a lot of changing...

But seriously I came in to this fight wanting to see Paige lose, by the end I was hoping for a Hail Mary. She is a tough DOB

Travis Browne would have a hard time with Paige.

vF7rVgt.gif

While I can appreciate that it take mental fortitude to hang in there and get your ass kicked, I'm not that impressed by someone succeeding in being a punching bag.

The word "warrior" is thrown around this sport so much it's ridiculous.

Back