What’s gsp bad at?

Combination punching, boxing defense, finishing subs.

Combos.
Often just throws a single or a one-two.
I think that's also part of the reason he doesn't finish more fights.
That and not throwing many powerful punches.

I mean, sure he can knock people down, he just showed it. But he could've ended a lot more fights earlier if he had more power in them fists. (But then again, who am I to say he wouldn't have been countered or got tired quicker if he tried)

Conflating falling asleep with alien abduction?

If we're nitpicking, I would say his boxing ability has been a bit overstated due to his takedown threat, and he doesn't have a lot of variety in his striking.

Again, this is nitpicking though.

That was In his later fights when as he says it’s up to the challenger to bring the fight to him.

In his early fights as a contender his dynamic striking was varied and entertaining.

Didn’t he land an axe kick on Hughes or someshit?

That was In his later fights when as he says it’s up to the challenger to bring the fight to him.

In his early fights as a contender his dynamic striking was varied and entertaining.

Didn’t he land an axe kick on Hughes or someshit?

I think it was a spinning back kick. And yes, you're right. But even then, he didn't throw a lot of variety in the sense of elbows, knees. You rarely saw an uppercut. He always built off the jab very well though, and had a nice Superman punch too.

Name one thing that’s he’s bad at.
He’s pretty much perfect like mighty mouse

He doesn't have great subs. I realize he doesn't go for a lot of subs, so people tend to just assume that he's just overly cautious about losing position, but it reall is a bit of a chicken/egg thing. Back when he did make more of an effort to finish, he really wasn't very successful with subbing guys who were still in the fight.

Back