Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 231?

Blue Cheese
20181208_094931.jpg
I'm not even being cute either, that's the name lol

Gonna have these things at my house until after new years, tis the season:

How-To-Make-Tamales-Recipe-1.jpg

Mexican Brewers have been stepping their shit up, Fauna Brewing (most of their artwork is pretty dope too) is amongst the stand outs. Got me some Señor Matanza's for an event like tonight's:

234886.jpg

I've been taking a break, but I picked up a cheeky little g of some pluto og just for tonight:

Pluto2.jpg

We know it, we love it, and that being said...

tenor.gif

Eat: going out to celebrate me and the misses anniversary at a gourmet pizza place called Mellow Mushroom...
528af1ed0e7f5.image.jpg

PizzaCatering.png

Drank: just picked up...
1491405.jpg

cele-bottle-pint.png

Etc: Durban Poison...
lightshade-durban-poison-strain-1.jpg

Then top off the night by watching Val absolutely crush JJ...

DVLGb5oV4AAPgb4.jpg

Durban poison is one of the few strains with high levels of THC-Z which is actually an appetite suppressant along with other medical benefits like removing Amyloid Plaques that are involved with Alzheimer's. It is also very mould resistant to grow outdoors.

I couldn’t decide on picking up the Durban Poison or a strain called “Mothers Milk”. Funny how times change, used to just get a bag of weed.
Yup lol that's my dilemma. But on the upside it's like rediscovering vinyl or some shit and everything you get is dank now

4fb4d4fc24b35715a6d77bc547dea19f.png

skittles-sour2.png

I'm not sure what drink yet, I might be driving my dad back to his home afterwards so no alcohol, probably cranberry juice or pepsi cherry.

Not sure yet but fuawk this is like the first time i can remember seeing this thread while not being on a diet, feels good to not be counting calories for a while while bulking.
Yeah were all very impressed that your "bulking".

Just picked up an ounce of Sour Kush from the local Nova Cannabis store yesterday. Plus I still have a little Highlands left. It’s another nice Indica strain like the Sour Kush.

And I will have some 6% TNT beer to battle the dry mouth from smoking the weed.

If the munchies get bad I’ll get a pizza and wings delivered.

4fb4d4fc24b35715a6d77bc547dea19f.png

skittles-sour2.png

I'm not sure what drink yet, I might be driving my dad back to his home afterwards so no alcohol, probably cranberry juice or pepsi cherry.
Oh man, been craving some potato wedges. Enjoy those bad boys...
200.gif

This really is something anyone visiting Sweden needs to try, the first picture - Surströmming.

It's fantastic, perfect snack for a romantic night in the hotel room with some wine and shit!

I pressed some fresh rosin yesterday so I’ll be doing some dabs

282F8B93-D04A-4BDD-8756-9921C5C6362D.jpeg

Also I’ll be having a pork chop and washing it down with some Sixpoint imperial IPA.

This really is something anyone visiting Sweden needs to try, the first picture - Surströmming.

It's fantastic, perfect snack for a romantic night in the hotel room with some wine and shit!
My grandmother used to make us eat Lutefisk when we visited her, she was Danish and used to make my Dad eat it too...
ForkLutefisk.jpg

Would not recommend

Back