What´s your list of champs who "just got caught" but are still the better fighter? No excuses though

This is going to be a controversial thread lol.

On topic: Rockhold vs Bisping 2.

The guy that was looking for the left hook multiple times, lands the left hook, and it's an accident?

Rockhard has shitty boxing defense, especially on his right side.

The guy that was looking for the left hook multiple times, lands the left hook, and it's an accident?

Rockhard has shitty boxing defense, especially on his right side.
Shitty foolhardy gameplan by Rockhold. I think he would surely win the trilogy.

What´s your list of champions like Garbrandt that just got caught but are still the better fighter????

Biggest case of "just got caught" ever in the game. Only Aldo can beat Aldo..... Aldo's still champion though.
5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

Silva was clowning too much, Weidman's ko was #1 bullshit. Silva´s still the better fighter.
XAXovUa.gif

My man Werdum was about to KO Stipe stiff when shit happened. No excuses.
IYB6XVb.gif

Aldo , Stipe and TJ all practised those counters. I wouldn't say they were accidents. The better fighter won in each case.

With Anderson it was very much the same. Silva ALWAYS screwed around like that in his fights. The difference was Serra and Longo plowed it into Weidman 's head not to get taken in and take the damn shot. He did and won... even in the rematch Chris had trained over and over to check leg kicks. It worked ,breaking Silva's leg. Can't take those away from him.

Thing is Silva never came back to form. Don't think Werdum or Aldo has to the top firm they were before either.

Too early to tell wil Cody, some fighters that have NEVER lost just aren't the same after a big loss.

Should be interesting to see if Cody and/or Joanna comes back the same . The only ones who ever has is DJ and GSP. Both got even better. Can't wait for find out, should be fun watching

Shitty foolhardy gameplan by Rockhold. I think he would surely win the trilogy.

I'd give him the trilogy as well, but that's partly because Bisping is on his way out of the sport.

Still, Rockhold has always left his right hand low, Bisping called him out on it and then repeatedly looked for the hook till it landed.

Overall I think it's clear that Rockhold is more elite, but stylistically Bisping could beat Rockhold just as often as Rockhold could beat him.

I loved the rematch and the result, but Rockhold is very clearly a far superior fighter to Bisping

He is good at ground, clinch, takedown & throws but his stand-up is absolutely trash. No chin, no hands.

What´s your list of champions like Garbrandt that just got caught but are still the better fighter????

Biggest case of "just got caught" ever in the game. Only Aldo can beat Aldo..... Aldo's still champion though.

Silva was clowning too much, Weidman's ko was #1 bullshit. Silva´s still the better fighter.
XAXovUa.gif

IYB6XVb.gif
They all suck. Aldo got smacked the fuck up, and would again. Silva’s riddle was solved and he’s mediocre. Werdum sucks as a striker and wrestler, only has a decent BJJ game.

A champ who did get caught is CoGar. He’s the best BW in the world. He will KO TJ in a rematch.

I'm sorry man, but BJ didn't get "caught" by an inferior fighter, he straight got his has beat bad from start to finish.... Yair beats just about any version of BJ, and thats not hating, just admitting that the game evolves and mutates..
I'm not a BJ lover nor hater but I don't think Yair is super evolved compared to any form of BJ, flashyboy Yair might easily get wrestlefucked by the BJ that fought Fitch.

most recently.... Cody Garbrandt and Machida

both threw power punches and got caught with the counter

Faber/Brown 1
Luke/Bisping 2
Aldo/McGregor
Cody/TJ
And.. didn't get finished, but.. I do think Nick beat Condit, Danny Castillo beat Tony Ferguson and think Nate beat Conor 2nd fight, but all three lost on the scorecards.

Like Rogan said about Vitor-Anderson if the dude means to kick you in the face and he does there is no luck to it lol

XAXovUa.gif

IYB6XVb.gif

Aldo was dominated by a guy mcgregor dominated with one leg.

Aldo is the biggest hype job who is only good at beating up 5'7 and below manlets

Back