What´s up with that talented kid Erick Silva last fight was in 2016

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hopefully working in his condition, if he fixes that he will be a contender he still has plenty of time.

He´s what 27, 28 ?

erick_min_bcee-1357695.jpg

You gotta ask Joe Rogan and Goldie, they are the ones who know his true age since they like to remind us that he is so young and just a kid that none of his losses matter cause he has all the time in the world to improve.

I can see him breaking into contention within the next few years.

tenor.gif

He's plenty young, a lot of time to improve before he turns 30

I think he just finished college. He should be able to put more time into the sport now.

They rushed him way too fast and hurt his career. There are child labor laws for a reason and somehow the powerful UFC lawyers got around them.

On his way to being the GOAT, right?

This kid has a bright future ahead of him, that's for sure. He's still filling out as he gets a bit more mature, that's all.

The young man has potential, I definitely feel like he is a better future contender than Rory MacDonald. I can see him competing against the likes of Fitch and Shields and Condit and Koscheck some day, I doubt he will be the one to stop the riddum though.

Later guys, I'm going to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 as it is the year 2012.

The young man has potential, I definitely feel like he is a better future contender than Rory MacDonald. I can see him competing against the likes of Fitch and Shields and Condit and Koscheck some day, I doubt he will be the one to stop the riddum though.

Later guys, I'm going to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 as it is the year 2012.

Man I wish

method=get&s=zoro-moreira-roger-huerta-gif.gif

This one really shows how bad it was

Another one of those UFC NEW Breed fighters that has main evented UFC cards like Artem and Bethe Correira.

I imagine this young prospect will be exponentially better next time we see him.

Still the most explosive guy in the UFC

Back