Wes Sims is making his long awaited return

The episode of Blind Date featuring Wes is the biggest "white whale" in mma. Many have tried to locate this, but all have failed for years now.

Haha they were probably thinking of Tim Sylvia.

Wes sims fight against Bobby Lashley was fuckin funny. I say that because of the taunting that he did in the beginning. He even tried to fight Bobby Lashley backstage.

Why did not Wes Sims never for a fight in Pride? His opponent could be Fujita or Minowa

Wes had 0 cardio he was gasping for air within the 2 - 3 minute mark of the first round. Wes would've needed to be attached to a ventilator with Pride FC 10 minute first round otherwise they would be carting him out of the ring on a stretcher long before the end of the round.

Why did not Wes Sims never for a fight in Pride? His opponent could be Fujita or Minowa
he'd lose against both. Fujita at the time still had his iron chin and a good gas tank, he'd outlast Wes. and Minowa is known for taking down giants, so i think he'd pull out some crazy flying armbar or some shit to submit Wes.
dude is just a perpetual goof who thinks he's better than he is

he'd lose against both. Fujita at the time still had his iron chin and a good gas tank, he'd outlast Wes. and Minowa is known for taking down giants, so i think he'd pull out some crazy flying armbar or some shit to submit Wes.
dude is just a perpetual goof who thinks he's better than he is

Fujita would have taken him down and maybe go for rnc or ground and pound.

Minowa by heel hook.

wes sims vs giant silva, choi hong man, gan mcgee, or that one guy that fought in khakis and a belt would have been better match ups

There's been people waiting for his return?!
I fail to believe this...

Back