Werewolves Within

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
just got "werewolves within" - game is a freakin riot. i was in tears laughing. you all sit in a circle and have limited emotes you can do, everyone gets assigned random roles and you have to vote on who the werewolf(ves) are, while they and possible teammates are working against you. games are over in a few mins

the matchmaking can get buggy so far, but this is my favorite VR experience yet. would die to play it with some friends, but i don't know anyone who has VR, lol :/

happy to answer any questions about it. it's cross platform, so works with oculus and vive, too (i have it on PSvr)

^^ gameplay example. NSFW

Last edited:
I've played the real life version of this. It's really fun! There are a lot of different roles that can be used so if a certain role becomes boring or too easy to figure out if they are lying then you can switch it out.

I've played the real life version of this. It's really fun! There are a lot of different roles that can be used so if a certain role becomes boring or too easy to figure out if they are lying then you can switch it out.

it's awesome. some of the guys in the VR game told me about the board game, how you have to put your heads down etc, you need a moderator to play the game, someone who isn't even playing.. etc. the vr one is awesome, tho. i probably played like 10 hours today, not kidding. i wanna keep playing, but have to wake up early and drive to my folks place for christmas, lol.

it's awesome. some of the guys in the VR game told me about the board game, how you have to put your heads down etc, you need a moderator to play the game, someone who isn't even playing.. etc. the vr one is awesome, tho. i probably played like 10 hours today, not kidding. i wanna keep playing, but have to wake up early and drive to my folks place for christmas, lol.

When I played we didn't use a moderator. If people cheat in it it kind of ruins it but also at the same time even if you open your eyes when you're not suppsoed to, you will still have to convince people of what you saw. I played like 15 rounds with my friends and I only got the werewolf once and when i did it was really hard for me to keep a straight face and come up with a convincing story.

i swear i'll stop talking about it soon, last time i'm gonna bump it selflishly :)

this game is amazing. i can't stop playing it. just did another 7 hour session (and i work in a few hours, i'm screwed). most fun i've had playing games in ... i don't even know how long. if you have VR, get it. especially if you get a cool group of people in the quick match / know people / etc.

you'll laugh your ass off constantly. and it is super interesting how you have to commit to evil / good / selfish roles every game, fast and furious. soooo satisfying when you figure out what the bad guys are up to or if you fool the townsfolk if you're on team wrewolf.

I use to play something similar on Starcraft it was called mafia. Shit was loads of fun.

I use to play something similar on Starcraft it was called mafia. Shit was loads of fun.
One of the guys in game last night was talking about mafia, said same thing :)

Back