Were GSP fans secretly rooting for Michael Bisping to at least put up a fight against Gastelum?

Wow, I never thought GSP winning would rustle someone so badly.... I stand corrected. How many similar threads do you have to chime and say the same nonsense?

This is like thread # 4, 712 in Toners GSP hate-meltdown.

Canadian GSP fan signing in.

A) 4 year layoff vs training to fight Anderson Silva are two crazy different things.
B) styles make fights, the fact that GSP dropped Bisping is super impressive to me.
C) if you don't understand these things you are either a dummy or trolling.

Lets see GSP make some real MW opponents now that he is at MW. He has set a bad trend by retiring after his controversial win against Hendricks and then picking a weak MW like Bisping for his return fight. He has opportunity to take on Weidman and/or Rockhold. Let's see it happen.

What is with all of these idiotic MMAth threads about GSP today?

Huge GSP fanboy here. I knew he would lose and just didn’t want to see him get hurt. The human body is not meant to go through a training camp, fight, get their brain scrambled and choked out, then do it again 3 weeks later. I hope he’s at home relaxing and his family is like please, we’re fucking rich, stop doing this.

Nah. This was just a terrible idea for Bisping from the start.

GSP nuthugger here. Was hoping Bisping would at least put on a fight because I knew what haters would say.
But I knew Bisping would never be the same, just like the others, after being beat by GSP (who gave the blueprint to Gastelum on how to win using the left fist).
But most wins in the UFC : GSP and Bisping ex aequo with 20, so guess who I was cheering for.

It almost seems like this guy doesn’t like GSP...

You’d never guess it..

Kelvin is a completely different style fighter, with massive KO power. GSP would beat Kelvin, albeit in a much different fashion.

Were any sensible Sherdoggers hoping Toner would suffer a power outage for the day?
@Toner is a pussy-doodle who wouldn't bet me on a single fight for UFC 217. I was even willing to bet Rose against JJ.

Pathetic.

Didn’t care. Preferred that KG help clear out the guys who need to move on, and if this keeps Bisping further away from getting a chance at another title shot based on a familiar name, it doesn’t change what GSP did.

GSP did a pretty spectacular thing, all factors considered, but pretty much everyone knew it was made possible by the reigning strap-holder being one of the few GSP-friendly matchups possible.

If someone who comes on here infrequently like I do can tell OP has a hate obsession for GSP, I wonder how much the regular members roll their eyes at this shit.

What are the other GOATs up to? Besides losing polls to GSP

Kelvin exposed that GSPs hard fought win against past prime soon to be retired jounrneyman Michael Bisping wasn’t impressive.

Kelvin KOd Ping in less than 3 minutes. A gassing GSP barely won a hard fought fight against Ping.

Thoughts?

Were Roiderson gayboys such as TS devastated to see Bisping finished by two blown up welterweights, one who was comming off a half a decade layoff, when Andy couldn't even get a w over the career long gatekeeper, even when Andy was still on steroids?

Do you think TS will kill himself now that Silva's entire legacy has been proven a undeniable sham in every poasible way? What happens if Jose also loses next weekend? Can TS's pyche hold up in the face of all this soul crushing disappointment, or will he shoot up his trailer park?

Thoughts?

pretty sure GSP fucked TS's mom

Styles make fights .. Bisping vs. Anyone doesn't dictate how GSP would do against that Anyone.

It's the fact that GSP is so praised beyond his actual accomplishments. He is obviously one of the best ever but it rubs people wrong when they want to watch fighting and they see 25 min of lay n pray. Then media wise being such a wimp and picking such weak competition to claim a title. GSP made some really weak choices and some refuse to see it
This guy is a higher up in the religion of McGregor.
Tear everyone down to make your favourite look better.
Sad

Back