WELCOME TO THE COGAR ERA

Helwani is huge!
Helwani LHW champion with 3 months of training IMO.
He's 205 lbs of pure crying jew!

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

Jeebus...

He took his belt to go meet Tyson ? I hope there was some actual explanation for that. Because it's lame as fuck.

How many of you actually picked Cody to win ? Just curious.
{<huh}

Cogar is a terrible name. My younger brother and his mates used the first letter of there first name then the first 3 of there last name to give each other nicknames. My brothers looks like this T-Cal its dumb right. Codys though would be C-Gar even thats better than fucking Cogar

Jeebus...

He took his belt to go meet Tyson ? I hope there was some actual explanation for that. Because it's lame as fuck.

How many of you actually picked Cody to win ? Just curious.
Maybe Tyson just wanted to check the belt? He's even holding it in that photo.. He's a grown man, I guess no one forced him to do that..

I really don't like that expression but you sound... triggered?

Cogar is a terrible name. My younger brother and his mates used the first letter of there first name then the first 3 of there last name to give each other nicknames. My brothers looks like this T-Cal its dumb right. Codys though would be C-Gar even thats better than fucking Cogar
What about Dom Ruiz or 'Nic Roo? I think we need a new name or two for Cruz now too.

at least he won't have to cut any height, that took years off Shane Carwin's career
True. It just donned on me how Woodley stays at WW, the crycut...proof it's a real thing. Same with Rockhold? Tears are full of salt too.

True. It just donned on me how Woodley stays at WW, the crycut...proof it's a real thing. Same with Rockhold? Tears are full of salt too.
He is definitely a borderline manlet already

Perry is 5'10 ... Woodley could cut to 155 screw 185 :D (Perry has fought at 155 too)

Man, that picture makes me doubt T Wood is anywhere near 5'9. If he could even cut to 155 with diet and the right exercise, I don't feel he could be effective. Too much muscle right now, it shows when he's resting against the fence in longer fights.

I really can't call him CoGar. Don't know why.

Don't you ever disrespect Mike Perry again.
Cody is Mike's little cancer kid, he's raising his bum life so he succeeds and it worked.

Cody won the title and that other kid beat cancer. Also Ariel is a jew.

QuFes4F.jpg

Back