Welcome to Rockville 2024

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
welcome-to-rockville-2024-lineup.jpeg

Pretty crazy lineup, and should be a good 4 days.

Looks pretty damn good. Helmet, Mudvayne, Primus, architects, Cypress Hill, Mr. Bungle, Fear Factory… Those alone I badly want to see.

Not a festival guy anymore, but, just might spring for this one being so close.

Very good line up. Looks like the US version of Hellfest with that amount of bands :eek: also didn't know Kerry King is now doing his own stuff

@Nameless Ghoul you going? :)

Very good line up. Looks like the US version of Hellfest with that amount of bands :eek: also didn't know Kerry King is now doing his own stuff

@Nameless Ghoul you going? :)

Yeah man! I've have had my 4 day pass locked down since August and I'm pretty excited. I've gone the last three years, and their lineups are always consistent so I had no worries about not knowing who was playing. Plus it allowed me to get early bird pricing, and with their payment plan it came out to like $35 a month.

The Motley Crue / JP bill is the only day worth going to. Period.

Yeah man! I've have had my 4 day pass locked down since August and I'm pretty excited. I've gone the last three years, and their lineups are always consistent so I had no worries about not knowing who was playing. Plus it allowed me to get early bird pricing, and with their payment plan it came out to like $35 a month.

Sounds great! And happy you got such a dope line up now! ?1?

That's a great line-up. Hopefully not too many bands you want to see across the different stages are playing at the same time. I counted 30 I'd try and go see.

holy shit!!! Friday looks insane! Mr. Bungle, Offspring and Alien fuckin' Ant Farm!!! What a lineup on Saturday. I only live about 4 and a half hours away. I missed it this last year and was bummed because I really wanted to see The Mars Volta. I will 100% be going to this!

edit: HOLY SMOKES THE CHATS ON SUNDAY! daaaaaaaaaang!

Last edited:
Mr Bungle
In Flames
Queens Of THe Stone AGe
Royal BLood
Helmet
Clutch
Baroness
All Them Witches
Red Fang
The Chats
Bob Vylan.

Id honstly only fork out money for The Saturday....

Whose idea is to make Queens and Foo Fighters clash, there would be huge cross over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back