Weidman vs Silva III

I think Silva knocks him out if they fought a third time. The Chris legit hasn't hurt anybody in the Octagon since May of 2015.

A fight between two fighters who were suspiciously derailed around the time drug testing ramped up? It could go either way but it still ends in a N/C when it gets overturned.

Depends. If Andy hadn’t acted a fool he could have won the first one. Now Andy is too slow and moves weird. If Weidman takes another Yoel knee he might be too weak and Andy can pick up the broken Italian shards

Was anderoid acting a fool when he got taken down and gnp'd in the first minute of the first round?

Weidman beat him soundly twice. Silva was clowning strategically to bait his opponent into a haphazard advance, and was not failing to take Weidman seriously. The second fight was a blowout pillar to post.

Weidman mainly struggles when he cannot impose his physical will on his opponents. See Rockhold and Romero, guys who are as strong as Weidman is. He excels against finesse opponents, and Silva was an "agility hero" if there ever was one.

Sure, I would give him a chance, but wouldn't bet money on it. Anderson is a special and dangerous fighter, but he is pretty old and slow.

Weidman beat him soundly twice. Silva was clowning strategically to bait his opponent into a haphazard advance, and was not failing to take Weidman seriously. The second fight was a blowout pillar to post.

Weidman mainly struggles when he cannot impose his physical will on his opponents. See Rockhold and Romero, guys who are as strong as Weidman is. He excels against finesse opponents, and Silva was an "agility hero" if there ever was one.

Yup, Anderson attempted to enter the matrix and was greeted with an error......maybe The Chris never watched the movie and didn't know he was supposed to miss.

Depends. If Andy hadn’t acted a fool he could have won the first one. Now Andy is too slow and moves weird. If Weidman takes another Yoel knee he might be too weak and Andy can pick up the broken Italian shards

He wasn't acting a fool. He was doing what he normally does.

Taunts his opponent to get his opponent to react emotionally so he can counter them.

Just that time he paid the price. IIRC it was the weird backfist Weidman threw that messed with Silva's timing.

I still remember nuthuggers saying Anderson threw the fight because he wanted to retire

Anderson is done.

Let's leave it at that.

Teh Spider by Matrix meu amigo

The moment the matrix broke. Anderson jinxed it with the Wizard shorts.

chris-weidman-anderson-silva-knockout-gif.gif

The moment the matrix broke. Anderson jinxed it with the Wizard shorts.

chris-weidman-anderson-silva-knockout-gif.gif
I have no idea what you're talking about or how did you make this gif because that never happened

Even this version of Weidman smashes Anderson. Plus Weidman has beat him twice. Watching Frankie beat BJ for rhe 3rd time was just sad

Maybe he'll break them attempting to recreate Chonan's flying leg scissor heel hook.
lol could you imagine if silva got his leg broken in a 3rd match by checking a leg kick from the Chris?

Back