We need to have TUF heavyweight ASAP!!

zbelt

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Let's get some new HW prospects in the UFC fast!

Based on the caliber of fighter brought in by the last dozen or so TUFs, is there anything to suggest that these shows will produce anyone who can give serious challenge to Cain or JDS?

The only exception I can think of is Roy Nelson, but he's hardly a TUF product.

We need a TUF Heavyweight only because its a rubbish show. So at least we can see some KO's amongst the drivel that they put on there.

Yeah, they need prospects, but there aren't any.

What ever they don't have signed is under contract somewhere else or not nearly good enough.

The only that would pump up HW quickly is to abolish LHW and tell all those 230 pounders to add 10 and fight as HWs.

There aren't any prospects at the weight class who haven't been signed.

We need a TUF Heavyweight only because its a rubbish show. So at least we can see some KO's amongst the drivel that they put on there.

Let me guess.. You're from the UK.

Ok so no TUF. What I'm saying is....we need some serious HW talent...find them now!

Why do you watch it if it's rubbish?

The world is a big place.

There are surely enough quality, young prospects to fill up a house of Heavyweights.
I think it's a great idea... much better than having a house full of 115lbs 'guys'

Russia probably has plenty of HW prospects, they have prospects for every other weightclass.

All other prospects are otherwise indisposed at the moment. You want HWs, comb the schools for them.

Fact is, in a weight class where every fight can be decided by one punch from either guy, it is hard to move up in the ranks and stay there.

I watch so I can see who the next batch off facebook prelim guys are.

Lol, what a comeback. Well played sir, its funny because its true.

On the topic, they should really look for Russian and European fighters more, some boxers or kick-boxers maybe and try to turn them into some half-ass MMA fighters. Its not like they will roll on the ground in HW division. Expect Nog, Mir and Werdum who is using BJJ in HW? Just let HW bang :icon_chee

Just what TUF needs. A whole season of overweight glorified amateurs that gas after 1 minute in the first round.

Back